Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-18



Index of Journals
June 18, 2011
My Facebook friend count is continuously decreasing, it is 93 today, it was 94 about five days back, and it was 102 on the evening of fifth June. What do I do? 
I am doing math, I am preparing plans to put math syllabus out before September. The day was fine otherwise. I slept for eight hours last night, and I didn't bath today. I have to say this because it has a sure tendency to become a big issue if I repeat this tomorrow. I want to study but I feel out of energy. 
I am thinking of wishing a scanner from Rekha buaji. The idea just came to my mind otherwise I was thinking of clothes, woolen sweaters, jeans, t-shirts. 
College reopens on 20th. 
Prachi came here today; she will leave for Dharamshala at four in the morning tomorrow. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment