Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-Jun-5



Index of Journals
June 5, 2011
    
It was Baba Ramdev all over the news yesterday. His speeches, his wishes, the topics which he discussed, black money, corruption, and everything that this country has. Badi buaji watched television at ear bursting volume. She has this small television of the dimensions of my forearm, and the noise that it creates has no dimensions. I went down to avoid adrenaline production inside of me by this blood boiling news that was coming. The atrocity that government showed by sending cops and moving the peacefully sleeping people by the full use of their power. A non violent movement’s meeting spot turned into butcher house by Delhi police. 
I posted ‘Fuck the government, let righteousness win, let baba Ramdev win’, changed my display picture to one of those Ramdev’s, and created an album to post two of his movement’s photos. As a matter of fact I was listening to Eminem’s ‘way I am’ for a while before logging on to Facebook.
I couldn’t concentrate that was the thing that was eating me. I went up around eleven to bath and fresh, I pushing through the day with regular jobs. It was around lunch time that badi buaji came to me to disclose Prxnt’s AIEEE result. He got around 1700 in state and 19000 in country, that’s really surprising from him. I didn’t know how to react, I wasn’t finding philosophies and logics to fit me into the situation and help me deal with the situation. I couldn’t help myself with it; it was all over my mind, the Ramdev, the AIEEE result.
I was getting too much worried due to still remaining course in CG and then all this trouble through the day. I went down logged on to Facebook and brain ran. I manipulated a wall post of Vibha to my advantage. I wrote, “While performing, Vibha said, “Sex is damn simple, but we insist on making it complicated,” I told her, “Life is damn simple, but we insist on making it complicated,” and she put that up as her wall post.”
Abhinav Choudhary of S2 came up to comment and ‘like’ in my post, we went on to discussing basics of sex, foreplay, and how it compares with life. It was really insisting to read everything written under that post. Ravi was online, I made him read the post, and his first reaction came, “OMG” as usual for every post by me. He asked me to remove that post right away, but I wished I was listening. Vibha started texting, and calling. I got calls from Dhanraj, he even called at home. I was afraid when Anu had called back on badi buaji’s phone to get to me, I thanked god that it was Anu. The post had collected comments at the speed of one-comment-every-hour. People were abusing me, threatening me publicly and on messages. I learned that Vibha had removed me from her friends. I wasn’t worried a bit for her; it was the other people Akash Rajpoot, Dhanraj who were making me tense by threatening me. Abhishek Shukla had showed disliking. By the time it was night, there was comment ‘Ashish PAGAL SALA’ by Anil Goel. I had done my best to keep the phone in the setting that was least disturbing from time to time. It was feeling really tense for the exam, and then I thought of Vibha, I pictured her breaking down by all what I had done, and messing up her exam. I called to know what was going on with, I had called to calm her and myself down, but that stiff tone was way too much. She was showing me attitude, what the hell man, and she then informed me that she even removed me from her friends like I didn’t know or I was giving a fuck to what she says. My balance came down from 20.232R to something like ten, which sucks. Internet on phone had started to work, and it was really helpful in keeping me up to date with the happenings under my post.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment