Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-25



Index of Journals
May 25, 2011
The exam was fine; actually, the paper had been leaked. Abhishek Shukla came late around 0945 to disclose the questions to us. I was sitting with Dinesh at that moment. The questions paper had questions from the topics which Shukla had disclosed. I was feeling lucky for having been comfortable in writing the exam. It wasn’t difficult, whatever might its level be.
I was sleeping in the afternoon after watching Playboy video I had put on downloading yesterday. It is awesome. I woke up around 1830 to talk to Vibha, and she spared me after an hour of little questioning. She was ignoring me in the morning before her friends, she always does that. I am just giving her little importance because of Sonam, nothing else.
I have been killing little insects for quite some time now, which includes spiders, bees, mosquitoes, flies, and all. I don’t think they, the insects, really have to be alive for the human life to keep going. 
IITJEE result declared but no news from Mayur Vihar, you surely know what that mean. I learned about the result declaration on internet while chatting.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment