Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-15



Index of Journals
June 15, 2011
Our second day here at Tijara, we did prakshal and puja in the morning. I woke up on time. It was nice to sleep in cooler. We had breakfast at the sweet maker’s shop. I had pakode. We came to our rooms after this and were snoozing to blow away the tiredness. Last night I had been in the room and Ankur was able to call me while I wasn’t. Ankur had to call me to the milk man for milk. I tried Vibha’s number and that struck. Ankur has been a little upset with me since I have been treating him like a child always. I would imitate fufaji, ‘PEHELWAAN JI, PADAI HOGAI PURI’ to tease him. We had been to a temple outside the main temple complex. It was made at a distance through inside streets of this place. It looked like another ordinary temple to me. 
There is a woman here who appear to me exactly like Gareema ma’am in terms of face features. Just that this woman is a little short and thinner than the hooker bitch Gareema. I didn’t want to catch her eye but I unfortunately did and we saw each other a thousand number of times after this during our stay here. I think I saw for the first time yesterday evening. Then we would see each other all the time in the common eating place. She was married and had a stupid looking husband but I didn’t bother to take any unnecessary advantage of anything, I wanted to stay out of light, forget about limelight. It happened otherwise; she felt unsafe and would occasionally look for me. That was sick. I think she has the exact face of Gareema ma’am. She, too, is hot. It was good to have Srishti and Shruti around because it would reflect my general attitude towards women. Presence of Srishti next to me would make me feel a little better; otherwise today the woman family had started to take the notice of me. It was now that I also got know her family, just the husband and mother-in-law. Srishti helped him take his eye off of me soon and helped me not to present a negative image at first sight.
In the afternoon babaji told me a story, it was just babaji, amma, and me in the room. It was an excerpt from Ramayana from the time Sita was pregnant and was sent to the woods. The moral of the story was that I can’t remember. It felt good to hear a story from babaji with amma correcting him from time to time. We had to go to the temple but there was paath going on there on the loud speaker. It was specially arranged by someone from Kanpur; it was the same person who had arranged the food for free everybody. We didn’t have to pay for food anytime, henceforth. They just postponed the plans of badi buaji, Srishti and Shruti to read chalisa forty times. Amma too wanted to spend time at the temple. The paath ran for three hours from two to five. 
In the evening, after saying arti at the main temple we went to the big idol made in the centre of a park and beautiful greenery. It was about 25 feet high and equal wide from knee to knee in sitting pose. The place is very beautiful. After going through the all the twenty four idols, Ankur, Prashant and I sat in the lawns. Shruti and Srishti were roaming around the place. There came a cop dressed like a civilian. He talked to Ankur about him being fat. It was a very normal talk. I felt bothered by it, I felt as if that cop was informed of us and he was just checking us there. After few minutes call came from Shruti and Srishti. 
When we returned to the main temple complex, Shruti and Srishti were showing interest in the babies, the toddlers who had come to the place. I was not interested in any but tried to show interest to spend a little time with them. We even talked to the mother of one on the temple’s periphery. 
I am very annoyed by that spider hanging from the wall near my pillow. I wondered myself hitting my hand on it in sleep and getting bitten. I hate insects and want to move it but I am not since it is a matter of just one night. I continued reading ‘Accidental Billionaires’ after a long time before going to sleep. It felt good; I am still in love with all of its characters. The spider was gone in the morning after staying there for more than a day.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment