Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-30



Index of Journals
June 30, 2011
I am not well. I had cold since morning and then today I was made to attend the lab. She called my name right in the morning and was sending me to Prashant sir. I skidded to Shaqeel sir sitting on the first bench and he just let me sit for one last time today and the others as well. I told them that I was suffering from headache. Rakhi spoke to me the first time; it was to clear a doubt. I had cold and I could feel it in my voice. I still spoke to clear her doubt but she had to call the teacher finally, I wasn’t wrong I figured out, though I was confused, which is my usual characteristic. The chapter of Nidhi is over and Sakshi is I don’t know yet. Eye contacts from her side are a direct call for a conversation but I don’t know how to approach.
The chapter of Vibha is over. I had to purchase bread pakoda from canteen to put myself in the spending-mode so that I can attract people, you know who. 
I attended the lab and I realized that I was making the silliest mistakes that I a novice to programming would make. It was giving me tension and due to cold I was finding myself very slow. I attended the lab and was thinking about the shit I was doing in the lab, god. Ma’am had to sit and correct them all.
I came back home in the rain, it rained when I was on foot while on my way from college to metro station. I shouldn’t have been wet but I didn’t bother. I became sicker by the time I got back home and I simply popped a pill and went to bed. I woke and did two Java programs in two hours. It felt good and it is feeling worse due to cold. I need some rest.
It is 0247 midnight and I am awake and programming, special thanks to the asshole Prxnt. He turned on cooler and fan on the highest. I had to get up and change direction to not become sicker. I will not go to college tomorrow. I need to get some rest, so I will keep it off.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment