Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-28



Index of Journals
June 28, 2011
It was not a nice day at college. I wanted to talk to Rakhi and Sakshi to ask if I interested them enough to form a group with me for the project that we will do from seventeen of next month. I couldn’t reach them as they were with their friends, the most arrogant women of NIEC. I talked to Nidhi instead about this. She is very nice to sound and it was easy to listen to a ‘yes’ from her temporarily, god only knows how he flips my world upside down otherwise. 
Dinesh and Arun were ignoring me, which was creepy. Neha was ignoring me on my face, she would be with Tanvi and it is feels disgusting after having talked to Tanvi. Ravi too has stated ignoring me, goodness of god. 
I was home early after having missed the lab. I got the SDK installer so it wasn’t reasonable to stay there at college. At home both buaji were present. Ankur gets upset when you call him LAALE. He didn’t talk to me once I used the word. Badi buaji brought the calculator after changing. It felt good to have it. I made fake profile of Mukul Chandra and told Dinesh to add me to the group but he told me to say it to Arun. God, whole CS1E is creepy. 
Sonam is still talking to me; she doesn’t seem to have a problem. It is my only moral support towards shit that’s happening at college.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment