Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-27



Index of Journals
May 27, 2011

The exam (ADA) went fine, I don’t know; I flunked ITC of first semester, C of second semester, and DS of third semester. All of them core computer subjects. It is unbelievable. I am skeptical about commenting on my marks henceforth. Badi buaji asked me to estimate marks and I rounded up to 60. That doesn’t sound very reasonable seeing my previous performances. I would not flunk because I got 21 in internals this much I am sure about; special thanks to Prashant sir for that reason. I was talking to Vibha and then to Sonam, Sonam ignores me sometimes because I use only English while talking. 
I was watching Die Hard 4 on notebook and badi buaji came and lectured me over watching movies in this high time for exams, she was very right, but I couldn’t control myself. After she had lectured me she went somewhere for hours and I continued watching the awesome movie with fear. The movie was extremely good.
In the lunch buaji had ordered food from outside, I ate noodles and Shruti had sambar-vada. It was good.
Badi buaji is getting strict about my habit of spending time on computer and she now wants me to concentrate on exams and come as number one, the last clause is a total joke!

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment