Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-11



Index of Journals
June 11, 2011
When I was at badi buaji’s place my phone started to malfunction. I think it’s because I had dropped it a few times, and then I also had to keep it in the bag which itself was never kept in particular place. The ‘walkman’ shortcut key had stopped working months back, now it is the music-keys-lock that stopped working with permanent lock on the flap buttons. I noticed that even camera was producing bad quality colors and decreased picture quality. 
Badi buaji isn’t as good as she would about being religious. She had washed my t-shirts and she let my white t-shirt remain under surf-water with other clothes of mine. The color of the t-shirt wasn’t white anymore, it is yellow now. The yellow check shirt owed it’s generosity on the t-shirt. It was badi buaji’s carelessness that I have lost my one good t-shirt which I have been wearing since many years now. She made it sure that I don’t revile about it; she hung one of Ankur’s white t-shirt (non-collared) to dry with the clothes of mine. She could now point to the white t-shirt of Ankur to say that fault was in my cloth that it absorbed color otherwise Ankur’s t-shirt is still white, guess what she hadn’t even washed it along with my clothes.
Not just this, yesterday I was looking for the packet of hangers which I had brought with myself here. She mixed those hangers with the hangers of self and then handed the distorted pieces to me. That was wrong; I didn’t have that many distorted pieces. I couldn’t have made that an issue. I didn’t want to be in any issue with anyone, like I already had less. 
Another thing, there was a shortage of electricity plugs in buaji’s house.
During OS exam Parul had helped me with RTOS question worth 2.5 marks, I couldn’t believe I was missing Real Time Operating Systems question. I was feeling thankful for her. 
Amogh types for Oxford publication to earn some money in these summers. That was great, inspiring actually. 
My entry over here is done, I came to grandpa’s room to wash my face after afternoon nap and when he commented on that, I showed him hand to stop and left. I was talking to Anu and she doesn’t feel good about Prashant getting anything better than what he looks like. He must have got 19000 in AIEEE because he deserved it; I don’t know why I or anyone else would have a problem with that even when there is no competition between us.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment