Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-20



Index of Journals
May 20, 2011

The other day Ankur had asked me for the notebook and I couldn’t concentrate in my studies thereafter at any moment. It was so silly but true, I think I had CG practical the next day.
I had to go to college to get the admit card and to return a book in library. There had been no water in taps due to some construction work in pipelines in this area somewhere. I am being friends with the friends of Vibha and it is like she my link to the CS1E. I am in love with this chic right now. I walked Srishti Jain a little distance outside college; it was the first time that I talked to her.
I was studying SE whole day long trying to complete it, but it is not possible for a slack like me. 
Oh god, time of pen drive is almost over. I am worried, and I worry also a lot about downloading movies in this crucial time.
Rashmi admitted to University of California, San Diego. That’s awesome! Ankur was chatting with her in the morning and I just learnt it from their conversation.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment