Monday, December 20, 2021

2011-May-12



Index of Journals
May 12, 2011

I had SE practical exam today. It went beyond expectations. I actually got paid for contributing so much time to the project. I went to college on time. We got to do two fucking simple questions in the answer sheet for practical. One asked us to defone ‘Use case diagram’ and other asked for and example for it. That was way too easy. It was all tense inside of me until the last moment before I entered the room for viva, though the external teacher was asking simple questions. He asked me to explain the use case I had drawn in the answer sheet and then he asked the same to Nitish. Nitish had drawn on ‘Voting System’, the one from the project. He couldn’t explain the level part. I raised hand to ask for permission of teacher to complete Nitish’s answer. The teacher raised doubt on ‘Level’ part, I explained to him thata we had done project on it and the voting system was analogous to the one we have for the elections in the country. So, like ‘Central Government’ we had a candidate to represent college as a whole, like we have ‘State Government’ we had a candidate to represent the students batch wise, and with that the viva got over. Nitish was upset over me.
I had long nap after coming back from college and now I am left with no time to start ADA.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment