Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-30



Index of Journals
May 30, 2011

I had three days to prepare for DCS and also catch up a little bit with CS, but I barely made any use of this time, I would over sleep and download movies, sex chat, everything to everything but not study. The day had been crazy with me trying to catch up with DCS. I had no option left but to miss some of the topics, and I did nothing extra other than a few topics which are occasionally discussed in the exam. (And as a matter of fact, the paper was very easy and very choosy. I chose to do questions from the first five chapters and the questions were pretty easy. Also because of not enough preparation I was very nervous before the exam and I had forgotten everything from new topics I had studied in these three days gap, which was really shameful.)
I by the end of the day managed to put my self up for revision but that barely happened. It was eleven when I chose to sleep and wake up at four in the morning. It was seven when I woke up next day and I had to start revision in the Metro, and buaji would keep telling me to aim for 100 percent.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment