Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-17



Index of Journals
June 17, 2011
The day was fine. I left for college around 1050 and got Neha’s message expecting me at college. I told her that I will be there in twenty minutes but I was actually one hour late. I had to ask for lift to a bike rider as we walk down the slope near red light. The man luckily dropped me at the college gates. I submitted the form and learned from Nikunj that Neha was with Vibha near canteen. I saw going past canteen, I rushed from behind the canteen to hop in their way. They were surprised. Vibha has learned to make a new face expression especially for me, it is like ‘what are you’ in real sarcastic way. Neha was worried about internship because she has two backs to clear and she missed both of the exams this time. In that she and I share the same worries so I discussed with her about the internship. She said she wants a government job because it has a lot of benefits. Vibha’s behavior was immature and I didn’t know why she was there. I had to see books on Linux but I couldn’t because I had already made it late to get to them so Neha didn’t let me, and then I wanted to talk to her.
I came back home around 1330 and watched ‘No one killed Jessica’ until five or something. That was pretty crazy. I also had to write about the trip and I got free only by 1830. I opened up math book once again and continued to work. I got message of Vibha around 2100 that I should avoid her. I kept deleting every message of her right after reading and was also avoiding her along the way but she didn’t understand this. She sent about three of her messages to get a reply for them. I talked to Sonam parallel to get my mind off of Vibha, talking to Sonam was really pleasant experience. Vibha was going to break up with me I knew of this, I had it in my mind that this bitch was just taking her time out to get away with me and it has finally happened; breaking up with anyone is not easy. Though I never felt for her so strongly but still losing a friend with instantaneous break would have been tough for me as well, she made it easy, huh. We talked of internship. I talked to anyone in Hindi after a long time, I realized that English was supposed to be my plus point and not my weakness, but since sticking to English would have cost me high so I used Hindi while talking to Sonam.
Sonal was here to meet Srishti and Mreeganka. Chachi was screaming from the balcony to compliment her new hair cut, it is boy cut, I heard. I didn’t give a fuck. 
Early in the morning Anu handed me R100 note, I kept it in my pocket without a word. She asked me if I was going to thank her. I thought it was given to her by amma to pass on to me but no; she was presenting me from her salary. She had shown me a check of around 1800, I guess, last night. It was her salary.
I texted a non vegan joke to Puja (Ankur’s girlfriend) and it cost me R1.5, I didn’t have an idea that she lived out of Delhi, huh.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment