Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-10



Index of Journals
June 10, 2011
I moved from badi buaji’s house back to Mayur Vihar. I was not told about this day but it happened. In the morning buaji ask me to take me to the temple and right after coming back she disclosed the news to me. I was not happy or sad; I was doing my work (scanning question papers) and making plans to start with Math. This CS1E group was giving me a lot of tension and I had been a real trouble for these people as well. I don’t have to be sad being deleted because they weren’t making big deals inside the group just that the deals they were making I was getting to know those at least. 
I got ready around 1130 and when Ankur saw me packing up bags he informed buaji about it. Buaji called me and asked if I wanted anything. I asked her for calculator. She sent Kapil bhaiya and me to get it from a shopkeeper Kapil bhaiya knew about. In hurry the sick shopkeeper packed the low priced model in the box of high priced model (the one I had chosen) and handed it to us. That was sick. When I learnt about it at home, I told buaji and she would now get it replaced later. 
I hadn’t got any message since morning from anyone, I wanted to talk to Sonam or may be receive a text from Vibha but that didn’t happen. I got message from Vibha in the morning but then she broke off on an abrupt note like she owned me, what the hell was that? I couldn’t have said anything. I am paying back for my mistake; I still don’t think that was really a big issue.
I brought the books of fufaji which I had liked and I am happy to have them. I slept in the late afternoon when Manju buaji and badi buaji left. I went to get a haircut and shave and while returning I met with Harshit and soon Hardik came to jump in my way. We strolled and then sat for a while until it was time for Hardik to go. It was fun, I loved being with them. I counted my balance and it came out to be 6900R plus 95R change. That set my mood up, I am happy for the first time since fifth of June. I talked to Rekha buaji and she told me that she would be coming to India in winters this year. She told me about Sameer who was did Introduction to Computers (ITC) and was now doing Introduction to Programming (ITP) and Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) as summer activity.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment