Monday, December 20, 2021

2011-May-15



Index of Journals
May 15, 2011

I had to study DCS but that hardly happened during the day. I was in the office checking my emails and emails from Playboy. I put ‘Salt’ for downloading and then I go up to concentrate on study. Buaji fed heavy breakfast; I ate so as not to get noticed for saying anything. I just walked in the line, nothing else. What next, I slept for two hours right next, (1330) when I woke studied for a while and then I went down again after lunch around 1530. I was cleaning my email accounts and in the process I went deep into reading few of those, and then more, and then more. I logged on to my Facebook account for school friends and it was hard to get my mind off of it then. It was Naveen and group again enjoying their summers hard, I saw the photos of them. I wanted to make a responsive move to Prateek Dhawan’s post on my wall asking me about my ‘married’ marital status, but didn’t after thinking about it for hours. It was hard to ignore all the feelings I was getting after getting glimpse of my sad past, the FB conversation with Sonal last summer, the mails from sluts with different names (anonymously sent by Sonal, I still believe), everything, so brutal. It wasn’t until late 1930 that I thought of studying again, and then the news comes from badi buaji that Manju buaji will be visiting here. I was studying DCS from time to time and it didn’t have to be a very sad thing for me.
I was DCS whole time long and I totally forgot about the Electrical Science reappear. I talked to Akash about this and he wasn’t tense, so I too dropped the tension from it.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment