Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-25



Index of Journals
June 25, 2011
I watched Social Network again. It was a good experience. There were still things to learn. These people returned last night and Prashant was in full mood to be a troublemaker. He sat idly in the tube light with me finding it hard to catch sleep. I can’t lie in one position for more than an hour. Later he went out to sleep in air conditioner. I was also troubled by the shoulder pain, the muscles were still contracted, and also my stomach was upset. 
I woke up in the morning around 0845 and texted Sonam a sentimental message comparing sweet natured people with the best and sweetest chocolate with expiry date. An insatant reply came to ask why I don’t attend to lab sessions. It was funny though I loved to hear from her, it was the first time that she had started a conversation. It last for about four to five texts from each of us. I will be attending lab on Monday.
I wasn’t able to sit myself to study and I resorted to continue resting until forever. I was sleeping in the afternoon and then I had lunch at around 1430. I sat for two hours from three to five and did those three examples left from the topic I had been doing since ages. I went to recharge my phone balance and then I was resting again. It is 2156 now that I might take up books until I go to bed.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment