Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-18



Index of Journals
May 18, 2011
I had CG today. I came unprepared for this. It was that bad though. I was nervous all the time because of low confidence, that’s what happens when you don’t study. Sir gave six easiest experiments to do on the choice of the students, I had done Bresenham’s line algorithm but sir gave DDA algorithm. It is amazing that I knew nothing of CG on the day of external practical exam. As a matter of fact, Anshul sir had asked the applications of CG and I couldn’t put my innumerable thoughts into words. I made stupid face to make him pass the question onto Irfan. Vibha was again a great help, she told me the algorithm and I just put that into coding, because anyway it wasn’t going to be seen. I was hopeless without her help. I learned a few basic things about CG while trying my hand out on the computer during the practical exam. I got 12, Irfan got 13, Faizan got 12, Nitish got 16, Vibha got 15 and Shukla also got something close to 12. That means viva wasn’t that bad. 
I came home with a lot of hope of starting for exams early but then I ended up watching Halloween (9), great movie about Michael Myers. There were a lot nude scenes, it was a great entertainment, a must watch.
I was sitting in Ankur’s room and he would not let me turn on the fan, according to him if fan rotates the room would not cool, like it was ever going to cool by an obsolete water cooler. Badi buaji interrupted from my side, and Shruti joined in from Ankur’s side to tell me that I should be sitting in other room and install cooler there, was that a joke! Ankur later said sorry by SMS while we were in the same room and there are no issues now. I was really angry otherwise, and guess what Shruti had later come to me to tell me that I should switch on fan quietly when Ankur is asleep after ten.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment