Monday, May 17, 2021

2013 Mar 31 (Manju bua's house on infrared surveillance)



Index of Journals
31-March-2013

% Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R like that of Yashvir uncle outside the window

PS 20210517: It was the rectangular window next to the long study table in kids' room.

% Messing with Anushka to keep her off of Prachi.

% Bad tongue of Manju bua against me like she is new or something, then on next day before Srishti too (unnecessarily legging in between me and the other person to show off herself against me)

• Anushka boils my head when she cross-talks. She is real talented in that.

1800: I was going over to Manju bua's house with wrist band in hand and I just lost it, I think I dropped on the way near bua's house. It was not mine, but of Prashant, given to him and then he just let it off his shelf long time ago. It was given to him on his birthday by Amogh (Ammo) years ago.

• Bua's house is on infrared too. Knocks on the upper floor and vehicles outside honking with my movement around the house made me feel so.

• Appearances of Sneha's father (from A2), Uni's mother (from A2), Verma brother (from C block): felt like its positive

% Felt damn special as I walked on the cyclist path and it was all positive throws in the form of cars then some negative throws as there was this smirk on my face from all the attention I was getting.

So they get you high and get you low.

No comments:

Post a Comment