Wednesday, May 19, 2021

2012 Dec 17 (Learnt about cousin Swati and her husband's job)



Index of Journals
17-December-2012
• The day was not very long
• I had known Mahima had gone until Thursday with her mom.
• I had told myself to sit in bed with book and rest or study, nothing difficult.
• Studied Digital Circuits and Systems '2'. I should have given the VHDL basics a look, I fazed about them in the exam, couldn’t recall the top library-inclusion lines.

###

Nishant Adhikari messaged me a joke: about the asking for Apple or Blackberry and getting Orange from the mother.

1330: lying in bed (to both study and purposefully) – not sleeping (Surveillance Team wants me to be awake)

• I asked him a few casual questions of “how this, and how that”.

### 

Yashvir uncle on phone with Prashant. Talking something about chess.
In the morning: Seema aunt was asking to Prashant about getting Voter-ID, Driving License and Passport.

###

Prashant's notebooks with thoughts written on it and there.
Seema aunt talks of cousin Swati in good postion at HCL and that her husband is a deputy manager.
• I talked of my Java-certificates.
• Seema aunt spoke of badminton to me.

### 

CLEARED "GOOGLE PLUS" public posts	
% My Web accounts are under watch.

Just 20 days later, I learn that all of my web accounts had been hacked ever since.

• AROUND A WEEK LATER IN MID JANUARY - I RECKONED THAT THESE GUYS PROBABLY HAD MY DIARIES SINCE I HAD UPLOADED THEM IN AUGUST – I HAD LINKED THE ACCOUNT TO MY PHONE-NUMBER.

• I GOT THE MESSAGE MICROSOFT-SERVER FOR LINKING AND THESE GUYS WERE SURVEILLING MY MESSAGES EVER.

• Seema aunt made chocolate cake at home.

• I did 6th semester myself or the Discipline Committee (headed by Tanuja Nautiyal) at college wouldn’t have been so impressed and haunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment