Wednesday, May 19, 2021

2013 Jan 02 (Hardik talked of distances to me)



Index of Journals
2-Jan-13
Dish washer maid is mixed with 'Surveillance Team'. She is telling to come once in a day, down from two times. 
The maid in our house used to come two times a day. Once after lunch and then after dinner.
Then a Muslim maid had come over to wash dishes here (I think Discipline Committee / Surveillance Team had sent her). Seema aunt didn’t say ‘yes’ to her.

### 

Confusing paragraph: Karishma Garg’s (from NIEC (now ADGITM)) frog princess photo on FB (from last days of November). Somebody called the questioning guy an ‘a******’ and now the guy says like being drawing back from the conversation, ‘okay I get it, now I know who is the frog’. I unfollowed the post.


###

• 1415: Ankur sent a message in the syntax of HDK: “Happy new year bro”. "That was it, a Discipline Committee act", I thought in my suspicions.
• 1420: I thought to call Mahima from Seema aunt's phone and then some 17 minutes later once from my own. She cuts the call. Good, I was only about ask her if I should have called her to come down when I am with Anjaneya.
• No studies throughout the afternoon. Sat down at 1750.

### 

INFRARED SURVEILLANCE AND DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE NETWORK

• 1800: Aditya (in 9th class, from B3), Harsh (in 7th class, from B1), Sarthak (in 7th class, from A2) came asking for ball. I just got along with them for a game • "The maid from the hut next to temple of the neighborhood" was going for the lift. • Uni’s mom was on the round. • I had come back home and then I was back to TT room again to do some revision of the notes. • Aditya was helping in memorizing. • 1840-or-something: Mahima’s mom came looking for Mahima with badminton racket in her hand. And she asked me as I was sitting with the notes in hand. • 1915: Mahima came to the TT room and stood there in the stairs. I asked for playing after some time then she asked me why I had called. I told her for Anjeneya and me, if she ever feels like. She then asked Vishwas for badminton, then asked me ‘TU AYEGA’ – I said okay, but I was to come down by myself. She refused to call. She said 5 to 7 but then anytime would do 5, 6 or whatever. • Mahima left without any indication or anything. Her poor communication skills. • 1925: Hardik called and I let Vishwas answer it since I was playing. Hardik came to the TT room and sat here as I was reading the planning topic to him. Vishwas and we left the TT room, and then Vishwas left. • 1945: Appu (Drishesh) came • I had talked of the Swati Tondon to him. The lady should be like 29-plus and she’s unmarried, earns some over a lac (INR) per month from a bank job, has a car, went to Delhi University and Mater Dei. I don’t know, I am feeling bored of her now. [Mater Dei school for girls, was established in 1956, by the Sisters, Franciscan Missionaries of Mary. This is a Christian Minority School.] • Hardik talked of distances to me. Of college and back-forth and this and that around there and where. Brutal, man, what did he want. • I also told her of the fight between us and me last night. • Tarang Mahajan (CSE2) [Look Alike] jogging on the rounds. • Nishant Adhikari [Look Alike] coming from the gate yesterday. • Anirudh’s mom passed from the B1 parking while looking here as I was a reading a Planning-definition. • Chaudhary security guard was talking on phone as Appu (Drishesh), Hardik and I took three rounds. • Amogh had called Hardik. Hardik told him of just going back home and that it was ‘him, Appu and Ashish’. Amogh cut the call. Cool, I didn’t want him either. • Prabhav passed from the B1 parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment