Monday, May 17, 2021

2013 Mar 28 (Veena Ralli saying 'No, I cannot', and Verma brother saying 'all is well')



Index of Journals
28-march-2013

% Morning: Heard Veena Ralli saying “No, I can’t” accented like me, then Verma brother (one with specs from C-block) said “all is well” twice [PS 20210517: I thing it was between 8AM and 9AM, the time when these people might have been leaving for law courts]  

% I sat to call Mukesh and there were car horns (that is supposed to be like 'licking' or positively arousing); 

% Then at 0900, when I was out to bring Mukesh home, all car wipers were up all around (to arouse negative feelings).

• I went to college with Mukesh as Seema aunt made issues here at home.

% Thunderstorm at 1800: heavy 1cm-wide ice pieces for over 15 minutes. I thought, "it is New Delhi, not Shimla".

• Beautiful weather thereafter and as I had gone out there were 'negative throws' (things to arouse negative feelings) to pull things back and make my diaries look grey and bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment