Monday, May 17, 2021

2012 Nov 08 (Maina mausi and Kumkum bua were here in Mayur Vihar)



Index of Journals
8-Nov-12

1030: sleep was disturbed by the noise, I was up. Thankfully, I had my sleeping-shades with me or my sleep would have been disturbed by the light and would have been broken long ago. Maina Mausiji (from Gujarat) and amma needed to sit on the bed, they were already pushing me.
Ghost had already come, crazy.
I had two sandwiches from the micro-wave.

1315: I had my finger in the nose, and Yashvir uncle came to the wash-basin to squeeze nose once, which I assumed to be his ‘hello’ to me.

Shruti was here around 1430, I had lunch and she had hers. She talked of the structure of the brain.

1500: I was in the room to study but I had this badly scratchy throat, I had warm water, I had syrup and I had rest instead of the otherwise plans of studying. 

1600: asleep

1730: I was up to the environmental noise, Ankur was here. He was asking for the Notebook (calling it a rat or mouse). I told him ‘no’. I was thinking of studying but I didn’t. 

Around 1830, I had dinner with Shruti, Srishti (who was back just then).

Later, I was talking to Ankur about this marketing and buying and selling of second hand product through in-house way and through an independent third-party. The discussion had its highs and lows, at around 1945, Srishti and Shruti were here and Srishti was acting to Ankur to spare himself and not get involved with me. Ankur seemed interested and he called me to the dining-table for talking more.

2000: Kumkum bua, Shruti and Ankur had gone.

2200: closed down Notebook after writing.

-OK

No comments:

Post a Comment