Monday, May 17, 2021

2013 Mar 29 (Brain heat)



Index of Journals
29-March-2013

• Kartik Bhargava (Kritika aka Kittu's brother) is outside and I hear his voice from the window as lay with my head up and face vertical, because I felt the heat in the brain (brain heat) from excessive thinking again.

• I had been shown Mahima’s mother's reminder and also the Ashwin's grandpa took two rounds while I took rounds with Rishabh Jain.

• Also they have been able to pull up an old man who reminds of Dishan’s dad in his silhouette.

• So they want to tell me that ‘it is close to all over’.

PS 20210517: The next line is important as it shows how sensitive I had become:
• Over these months since September, there have such faces in TV serials too, based on that. Like ‘AMITA KA AMIT’ (for Kritika) going on now and earlier in those months ‘CHHAL – SHAH AUR MAAT, (CHEATING) CHECKMATE’ (for Anshu (the English teacher from NIEC (now ADGITM))).

No comments:

Post a Comment