Wednesday, May 12, 2021

2013-Jan-01 (Stress from surveillance, poor thinking)



Index of Journals
1-Jan-2013

1800: Call Indal, as I got up, near the side-table in grandma's room

Went to Jatin's (the guy from Digital Circuits and Systems tuition) house to return a book with Appu.

Then Table Tennis at 1900: Hardik's call. Sarthak's mom came to call him.

~ ~ ~

• I didn’t have the idea that it was going to be crowd here in the parking now - Amogh and Vaibhav were here already.

People of society seen too often:
• Mahima Gupta, (Drishesh Nair a.k.a Appu) Appu's father and Veena Ralli said a fleeting 'hello' without expecting response, 
• The junkie from B2 second floor, Abhishek (Ballu from B2 ground floor) (seen yesterday also as he goes out in his car)
• Raja Pandhi getting into his car (responded to hello)
• Aditya Patekar seen passing from the B1 parking on a lot of days

~ ~ ~

• Hardik's response to something I must have said: 'then you want to say that we should not talk anymore'
• Naina Dargan was ignorant and insulting to Mahima.
• Amogh was getting on me again today. The thump on the car window made him leave me.

• Amogh Nathpal to Ojas Nirula and Amrit: "these guys are '*****' and '******'". He then had climbed on me.

• I went over to Mahima - "why are you trying to get into us, leave". That was messy, the girl is crazy. I came over to these guys.

• On the rounds alone. Hardik, Appu asked me to get along with them.

• The chips packet passed over to Vaibhav. I told him no not from this one now. He told me get off.
• Anjaney was passing from here. I just got along with him to go on rounds. He surprised me when he said that he was going to stay until 2030 that was cool. Hardik and Appu came around on the third round.

• “What is the scene” – my question to Hardik as I wanted to know what the hell the crowd was for. A guy in metro on 4-Jan repeats this phrase.

• Hardik's father had passed from the parking space during early eve, with Hardik and Harshit. He looked here only while I nodded my neck to say 'hello'. That was stupid and weird because he had looked away and then looked here again as I nodded just once more without getting a response.

• Mithoo's (Mithoo a.k.a. Satvik) father was on this phone billing shop in the market when I was there to get the message-card. He was doing some balancing of his phone-bill. I had missed him as I just said out my call and then I saw him. At first, I turned my neck to the other side to see if there was his vehicle behind then I turned to being normal and I just looked straight and also looked into his 'doing', which is like a normal glance what normal unknown person would do.

Tags: Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment