Sunday, May 9, 2021

2013 January 3 (Anshu, the teacher, was on the Metro train)



Index of Journals
3-Jan-2013

% It was spacious today in the coach – I didn’t think of any activity but of course there was activity – the ringtones

• I was feeling sleepy – I was standing facing the corner

• A mother and her kid as huge as me (and fat) stood his mom on the divider-space – she tells him to not cross the silver line (or else he would have been standing in the common dividing-space) – As for me, I was not even in the divider-space

% That cute-looking young woman on the Mayr Vihar Phase-1 Station at the exit near Card-Room/Helpdesk – she was talking on phone

Anshu (the English Teacher) on the train

• I was on the left sided sitting arrangement in the Metro train.

• This girl had real big eyes and a slightly crooked nose-bone. She was in grey, and was short. She looked at me, but I had sleepy eyes so I just didn’t look at her.

• I got up from my seat – closed near the pole – blew all the finger knuckles in one go then turned to sit with ease on my seat. It was both two seats empty here on my 2-seater and on the girl’s 2-seater in front of me

• I sat with my left leg crossed-under me (like a squat) and looked outside the window. Tt felt good, the sunlight fell on my face, it felt better, as I was going to blow some of my sleep.

• I was looking outside, then I looked into my book.

• Anshu (English Teacher) passed from here – so Anshu was on the train too
- Office-heels that were two-inches high to change her gait.
- Office-back-pack like IT professional on her left shoulder with left hand folded to hold it above the shoulder (she didn’t let it lose as when she was going to throw it in the air while walking I was going to know it was her)
- Her neck had moved right and left as she walked – well, I didn’t think of it as a serious blot in the act but it was – as it was just a reminder of the her gait and the skeleton
- Black sweater – grey sleeveless sweater (to change from the fancy life-like colors that she used to wear, purple, lemon, white, pink)
- Black formal denim
- Black formal back-pack (to change from her ladies, girly attire)
- Hair-clutched and then about 15-cm long free-flowing hair from them in the pony-tail-style but-not-pony-it-was-clutched
- Her eyes were beamed – I think – in the 2 seconds that I got to see her face and then only her back for another 3 seconds as she went out of my view deep into the ladies-coach
- Her highly defined jaw-bone made me feel it was just and just her – she also has a mark on her right cheek – but that was not going to be seen from my side – the jaw bone was so defined, cannot miss or get wrong with that
- She had pressed her teeth, jaw muscles too hard that her jaw was reflecting on the cheek under ear – an obvious sign of ‘antagonism’
I had looked in the ladies’ coach but only in the deep not in anyone’s face whatsoever – I had to look in the direction of the train and check for left and right – so I threw the right-hand for right-or-left-act

PS: Making a guess of Anshu's height as on 3-Jan-2013 (19 June 2013):
I have been doubtful of her height, but I think Anshu should be 5 feet 3 inch with reduced weight and some 5 feet 5 inches.     
The vertical distance of center of eyes from the top of the head is some two inches. She should be definitely two inches shorter than me. I am 5 feet 7-and-half inches, becomes about 5-8 in footwear.

• Girlfriend in Sand Brown (or Skin Color) quarter-length coat. Her boyfriend was talking in the divider space. I wasn't standing in the Metro Coach Divider Space so these idiots just had a miss this time and even as these people stood looking totally normal and not knowing anything of who they were doing the act for.
PS: Sand Brown (or Skin Color) color has been used over a period of time as an 'object of sensitization'.

• Girl in the ladies-coach – dark with black shoes/cleats and sand brown (Skin colored) pants (object of sensitization)

• A dark girl with square face – looking here – as if I had any business with do to do with her.

• They would be playing ringtones on their phones when they would guess I am flashbacking or something – I was feeling sleepy – I let the sleep come and put the book before my eyes so that I look into it when I open my eyes.

• Song "Hookah Bar" by Himesh Reshammiya played on the ringtone and it caught my attention real fast and then he picked up the phone – I didn’t ever see a face or match eye with anyone – for the sake of my mental health

• First a seat had got empty and then both were empty.

• The guy from Mechanical branch always keeps standing in the NEIC (now ADGITM, Shastri Park) parking – standing here – as Mechanical should have less subjects.

• The Deepak (the guy with rat like eyes, 1-year senior, and from Digital Circuits and Systems II 'DCS2' tuition) was also giving Organizational Bhavior 'OB' re-appear exam.
PS: As an advice to students, whenever you are going out there to write an exam, never try to identify faces in the exam hall.

• Same invigilator from 'Requirements Estimation Techniques' (caused me headache)

• There was this guy on the left behind me – he was seeing into my sheet

• Then some other guy was looking at me as if to check if I was for real.

• There were a lot of people giving the Organizational Behavior 'OB' exam – what the hell was this, seriously!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the exam:

% Lily Gupta from fifth semester (Digital Circuits and Systems II) [Look Alike] with a son – outside college gate.

• Mahima’s very poor [Look Alike] and this girl's mom standing near parapet when I was outside college.

• One-year junior Pankaj said ‘hello’

• The Tanuja Nautiyal's (backstabber) [Look Alike] asking something to her friend. She is cute, yes, she is. She stood there asking her friend for a while.

• Pankaj, Nikhil Nathani, Indal from HCL internship had once called on my phone – Nikhil in this September through mobile.

• Yoshita with her mom. Her mom looked at me as she got down the rickshaw.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the Metro in the evening:

• I got up on Rajiv Chowk Metro Station – came over here and sat on this row-of-seats that was under the lights

• A man (XYZ1) reading my book cover, a man (XYZ2) in specs and ugly face in blue suit.

• There was someone who had a silent fart (dirty), I had to hold my breath then again it was smelly.

• I got up near Akshardham station to let the old man sit

• I got near the door on the right – there was this person who was like acting to give off a normal gazing look on-and-off-casual on me – he tried to look normal and he looked normal.

• There was a man on the right-glass-pane and a man on the left-glass-pane – they stood as if to copy my style of standing on the door – with their hands kept close to the door-divider-rubber for support – the guy on the right stood with his arms folded as if he didn’t need any support.

• There was a man just behind my left shoulder – I looked back to see what was that and he shifted a little to my back

• A man on my right shoulder. I look at him from the glass-pane and he looks at me, straight into me.

• While sitting I had turned my neck to see outside window and a man on the other side of the row had turned his neck too to see into my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• Just around as I had got on the metro and had stood by the door to look outside the window

• A guy in sand brown 'Object of sensitization' overcoat and black-sweater under it, his GF had a nice face

• I checked his girl out and he looked at me – I just turned and didn’t bother to stop looking at her as I took the turn – that was brave

• She took out the phone to click his photo, I just moved off to take a seat 

• The guy had simple diamond ear-piece in his left ear

• The two sat on the two seats just behind them – later when I had changed to sit on the other bench after Rajiv Chowk Metro Station – the two were just sitting in front of me – that was crazy – so the two men (XYZ) who had prevented my view were for them.

• Even the old man was a set-up – he stood even though a short while later I had asked him if he wanted to sit. I remember his light-blue home-made sweater.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• There was this girl from college near the divider-space. I didn’t go near the divider-space so 'Discipline Committee' just had a miss. Oops, well, I think I had a miss too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• I stood by the circumference-parapet of the college 

• That old Sardar, roaming around me as I was reading from my pages. He had come around the parapet and also around that car when I was there.

• I had gone to ask some girls if the exam was to start at 1400. There was now a bike standing here near the place where I had stood. I sat on it and then a man came over and drove it away. It was a set-up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• In the evening, at Mayur Vihar Phase-1. That guy had smiled at me and then turned his face then as I just stared at him to signify that ‘he is just an idiot doing that’, he had looked back at me. Then he turned his face to the left side, didn’t look at me and smiled that smile again like he was crazy and doing that was totally normal for him.

• In the evening, at Mayur Vihar Phase-1. Deepti Sharma's (Math teacher from high school) [Look Alike] : a stupid face, old too, just a very poor put-up.

• Outside college before exam - A guy came over to give me a mental-math book for CAT preparation – he asked me for my number – I gave him a wrong number.

• Anjeneya’s [Look Alike] in hood jacket on 31-Jan. I had called out twice but he hadn’t turned because it wasn’t him. Next morning, he had called me to come down because 'Discipline Committee' didn’t want to be uncovered because if I had asked him for the same, the shit would have got real blown up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• Nikhil Nathani, standing under A7 stairs – that was to only attract attention and it was a test to see if Mahima jumps off from here and goes to him, a test to test me. This guy is in 10th and sells passes for parties.

• Mahima didn’t go to him, he came here.

• Anisha passing from the parking. These people don’t want me to be doing her now.

• Nimisha had passed from the parking.

• Raghav was throwing some rap around me ("what you got, what you got, bullshit"). Sanya was passing from B1-parking in rather low attitude than how she otherwise throws. I think these people want me to do Sneha, I strongly feel that.

• 1925: Sonal’s father's [Look Alike] from C-block or B3 block (a man lives there) – passed from the parking then came back to ask me of B3.

• Appu’s father, Kritika, Kartik, Prabhav, Anirudh’s mom had passed from the parking area. Prashant talking on phone.

• Ashish fatso bhaiya came slowly with his blue-high-intensity-lights on his bike and I was supposed to think of it to be Amogh and jump (but didn't).

• As I entered the society gate, Hardik was going out – later he came back and said his phone screen had broken but it was still working fine. I don’t know if he was lying or what. If that crack-thing was only a sticker and he wanted to check my reaction for his loss.

• Basketball – 1900, 1930 – she sat cross-legged in the parking to wait as I went to get the rackets.

• 1935, badminton – 1955 home

• Chaudhary security guard was here in the parking with some register and this woman from one of B2 block top floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment