Monday, May 17, 2021

2013 Mar 30 (Smita gets into UC Berkeley)



Index of Journals
30-March-2013

% I lay in bed with my back showing upwards and chest downwards, it was due to pain in the head and tiredness from the surveillance in the society. 

% Ashwin’s grandpa again. Detective agency showing reminders of people.

Morning: I type and sounds from outside went up (the Infrared effect). I felt pain in my elbow so I stopped.

Typing posture for arms: Back arm, forearm, hand should form inverted-N instead of slide like shape (with three parts attached to form one)

• Parvesh mama had come and he took away the 11th and 12th books for his son Kartik. A whole lot of books moved from here in the house.

• Rekha bua's family called us on the Skype. I didn’t go.

• Smita has got into University of California, Berkeley for Computer Science.

2200: Call of Yashvir uncle to Prashant. Prashant was here at the door saying ‘no, nobody else wants to talk’ without asking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment