Sunday, May 9, 2021

2013 January 4 (Nishant Adhikari's Joke About Ancestral Property)



Index of Journals
4-Jan-2013
• 2100: sometime after I was back at home, Nishant Adhikari from college sent me message about a grand-family who didn’t know of family-planning and now the property will be divided into 14 parts.

- In my case: The three buaji, Yashvir uncle, their children, and me-and-Anu, amma, mom – that makes up for his metaphorical ‘14’ parts of the property I guess.
    
I had worn green T-shirt with sand-brown collars and black sweater over it.

On Facebook, I got notice about friend requests. Somebody had touched my account. IT HAS HACKED. Kind of data breach. Facebook had put some password re-enter check for me on login.
• 0700: morning tea
• 0800: study started
• 1100 up, no bath - 1130 eating - 1200 leave
• The poor woman who lives in cottage was on the way to the right of society-gate, the person on the right side looks at me and my expression.

• Akash Saha, the party organizer from Ahlcon (batch-mate from Commerce section). On his bike and beard like Shubham Kainthola, said ‘Hello’ here.

• Curly hair girls (like Anshu (English teacher) until 2012) on the platform space for girls as I stood just on the first door after the ladies’ coach

• I sat easy in the divider space. Stretched legs or cross-legged.

THE DISTURBANCES SENT:
1) a man with his wife in the ladies-coach, a kid with his lady-company in the ladies-coach 
2) People going from here 
3) women crossing 
4) then it had also become crowded a lot in between 
5) Two [Look Alike](s) of girls from F2, Vibha
6) a girl in black and with green-cut-sleeves jacket over my shoulder to catch attention by actually giving physical-nudges from her bag, middle-class woman
7) a woman in red and black ('Object of sensitization')to cross from here in the last – simply stood up with a push (worth watchin) to get off onto the platform on the next stop.

% Thoughts in the mind - during exam - low speed in writing

• After the exam, I had in mind to not travel alone so I just spoke to this girl Neha (from IT) (from the CMC Java training time, 2012).
• She had been a set-up but as I spoke to her today I learnt again that these set-ups only have been put up as dumb-people before without them knowing even little of what to talk or speak, I think.

• Person with his back to me. He had whiskers. He was there to hear what talk was going on in between the two girls (Neha and Sangeeta) and me and Sagar.

• As I talked to Neha (from IT). It didn’t seem if she knew anything. These people were only put up to play the roles assigned to them with little knowledge to respond when in conversation.

• Faggot CSE2 Prateek sent to follow me, he stood too close, his number on my phone. He was expecting me to introduce him to these people.

DISTORTIONS:
• Reminder of Anshu's husband or [Look Alike] (I don't know) in the Metro before Rajiv Chawk. I just stood easy with these girls and looked at this person. Irritating and un-cool though women might find him attractive in looks.

• A lady from behind reminding of Tanuja Nautiyal (backstabber). She prevented from even a side-look, only hair from behind in her straight-hair look. Though she has put on weight again and got her style as in mid-2009 back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• A few stations before Rajiv-Chowk, there was delay in metro – technical fault – it waited for some over 20 minutes or so.

• “Scene Kya Hai?” – a poor young chap called out from behind as it was crowded in the Metro that stood stopped (see Jan-1)

• Picture-click, the last in the Evening-Metro the person with camera dug into my face (not even 30cm away) – like I dig eyes. Akshardham, person sucking in his saliva He had clicked Ravi in the photo as well.

• Later in society, I see a guy of name ‘Ravi’ and face like him as the man-servant for someone in B1 block.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

• Rajiv Chowk METRO station: a square-faced girl, fair complexion. She had been a set-up-girl on Metro once earlier. This was her reappearance.

• I was eating the ice-cream from my cup after the trio (Neha, Sagar and Sangeeta) left – she looked at me, eyeing to provoke contact – I walked off after a simple kind ignorant – childish ‘what the fuck’ look – I walked to the Metro that had come.

• In the line – a woman in the side-line bruised her arm with mine.

• This girl had come after me in the line behind but then she must have got on the Metro and I didn’t, missed it intentionally.

• Story of suicide (bullshit) for the cause of delay

• Ice cream at Nerula's.

• Missed the first metro - second one had Vaishali board but was going to Noida as the speaker corrected for the travelers on Yamuna-Bank
• Ravi was in it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

• Dishan’s car in the Parking outside my window. Hardik’s mother said his father hit on her once long time ago.
• I went on the rounds.
• Mahima was on the rounds with her mother. Three rounds they took. I had said ‘hello’ to aunty in the first.
• Called Anjeneya, he said ‘no’.
• Puneet's father (Ponky) came down the stairs as I was coming near A1 and he had a word with me.
• Riya’s father came over to see Ponky's dad near the gate. I heard the conversation. This man said he has been to America and he has to take care of two ladies – a daughter and a wife.
• “U suck – Ashish” written on a car-window in dust. Bhanu (from B2 block) coming from behind just then.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Mobile Computing Exam Q1(d) – Explain the word ‘Mobile Computing’ and also give any suitable live example.

• See last week October 2012 “Mobile Computing presentation”

• Invigilator with phone like mine (w350i) – video shooting 

• In evening, I walk back to apartment. And here on in between: Ankit Agarwal (Fundamentals of Computer Science teacher) [Look Alike]

• Hot girl from B3 block – specs – again in the evening while I was in TT room

• Man back from US – has daughter (Ria) and her mother. (Friend of Puneet's dad) was on rounds.

• FB account hack – by snooping phone msg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

4-January-2013 – Morning, before exam

• Helicopters – before Shukla and I leave for exam – I stop him to see them off

• In the metro - [Look Alike](s) of Students (Vibha, CSE2 girl Nidhi Chauhan)

• As I was reading while sitting on the floor, very casually in the cross legged position. A person stood above and clicked my photo.

• The short poor girl in green half-sleeves and black under it.

• Crowd, sick old poor woman – to show me the strength she was holding (as I was sitting on the floor in divider space in Metro).

• Me cross legged on the floor, divider space – woman comes and crosses from over me

• Broken window panes of the doors (metro)

No comments:

Post a Comment