Sunday, May 9, 2021

2012 December 16 (Infrared surveillance and My tutor pitch to Mahima's dad)



Index of Journals
16-Dec-2012
Infrared Surveillance:

- I thought of the recent happenings and the way and the timing of those incidents happening. It was almost as if everything was so synched to my movements and in-and-outs.
- Something was seriously wrong, as this had been seriously strange.

• The other day: why had Hardik asked me of the Physics behind the heat from the car’s flash lights. The answer is it has the infrared component.
• The setup should probably be operating from the basement.
• “It doesn’t get the phone in it.”

THE WELL-TIMED PLACING OF PEOPLE AROUND ME – CRAZY AS MUCH AS IT CAN BE:
• While going for Table Tennis basement, I was stepping down the stairs of the hall and a good looking girl, cute face climbed the stairs up. I had seen a girl of her face at college, it was like a teddy-bear face with cheeks and eyes.

• They were able to put people outside, the door on the building-lift, in the alley, on the rounds because the house is under the infrared-surveillance. 

• They have kept Anu and aunt Seema out of this – privacy issues, probably.

People through infrared:

• Puneet’s mother on rounds
• Uni’s mother on rounds
• Dishan in the alley, Dishan’s father in the alley, Dishan’s mother in the starting days of this infrared-watch (these people around the lift)
• Hardik’s mom with her back to the direction from where I was to pass on some evenings.
• Once: Dishan in the morning in the side-walk. Uni’s mom in the sidewalk talking to other person.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was in studying somewhat in the morning then it struck me that if I go to Mahima’s house today it will be just the right time as I had seen her mother last evening.

1100: got ready and left. I was there until 1200.

• I had in mind to ask out for Bhawini and Mahul and not straight up with Mahima. It was about doing some part-time job and not really about taking up the pressure of a ninth-grade kid who doesn’t feel like studying anything at all.
• I had started out with tutor-requirement for Bhawini and Mahul, hence.

• Bhawini and Mahul opened the door. I asked them for their mother, auntie. Then their grand-ma came. The kids told her my name, I didn’t know that they knew it. Before grand-ma spoke, the kids told me that Mahima and auntie weren’t at home. The grand-ma had then said that she was going to be back by Thursday. That was brutal information. She had learned from me by now that I had come looking for tuition. I spoke for Bhawini and Mahul, at it Bhawini and Mahul had said that they didn’t want it.

• Her grand-ma told me that they needed tuition-teacher for Mahima so if I could come in and speak about her instead. They too were looking for tuition teacher and so they were welcoming to me as of this meeting.

• I was on the front seat facing the window. Uncle had come later to sit on the main seat to face me.
• The grand-ma was sitting and eating the pakode. She was on my immediate left on the next sofa, aligned to the wall.
• The grand-pa - fine looking, not so brutal face as that of a rough old family-man – he sat in the middle on the sofa to the wall on my right.
• Her father came out without specs. His eyes looked like chinky, he was not chinky of course

• I told about myself of the HCL certificates, the B-Tech from IPU and some of what I think I will do in future. 
• He simply shot down the higher-education of M-Tech saying that people only go for M-Tech if they haven’t done enough with their B-Tech.
• I talked of my projects, the online-education. I needed money for it to be taken to more industry-like environment so I have to work some part time.
• Also, I was going to get some help of knowing about how the kids respond so I need to take up teaching for some time. 

Uncle told me about his science background and then of his wife’s science background. So Kumud auntie is M. Phil. (Zoology).	

I had almost missed it – I had asked ‘M. Phil in what’ – he said ‘Zoology’ for me.
• He was telling me that both he and his wife had been science students.
• Vidhu is so absurd I felt after this meeting, cannot be trusted for shit.
• He told me Mahima’s father doesn’t have a job and her mother is M. Phil. in English.
• I believed that Vidhu was saying truth and Mahima was being untruthful to me when she said her mom had been a science student. 
• Vidhu had given me a totally wrong perception of these people. I was nervous before meeting them and after talking to them I felt that all my fears were not real and I was actually easy and nice with them.

He asked me about Entrance exams that I had given: JEE, AIEEE, abt CET (IPU entrance)
• it could be because to know how much I did in XII.
• Her grand-father and babaji are friends – he said that babaji’s is very rich man. I didn’t know what knew about my babaji.
• He shouldn’t have thought that I am a management-quota-student.
• He said, "He and babaji had went together..." – I think I missed ‘where’

• I told him that I was hoping that he or auntie convinces her to allow me for her tuition, I said.	I think it was a miss – because if I wanted auntie or him to manipulate Mahima, that meant I was not very confident and strict enough to have the hold on Mahima.

• Mahima's interest is in French, not in English.
- English is not an easy topic. I know that after I was into 'Modeling of the language' with my college teachers for the Automated-Text-Analysis.

• The miss here was when I told them about 'English', she was finding it funny that English has something to study in it. “She was laughing at it on me.”

% The pinch he gave to me, a show of negativity that I would talk about is:
He had joked "Table Tennis room time is a total waste of time. Two people will play for 5 minutes and wait for that turn for two hours".

My explanation to him was: we play four at a time, then next four – if more than eight are there, my friends send the other kids upstairs.

• After this, he looked down to himself. I put my hands on my thighs as if to signature getting-up and I got up. He said ‘nice talking to you’ as I said ‘okay’ on getting up. I should have said ‘same here’ in response.

WHY I MIGHT GET A ‘NO’, I THOUGHT:
• I showed no confidence. It was flow of my activity and speech, not clarity or confidence when I spoke.

• I have not been placed yet. He must have probably realized that.

- Also, when I said of doing M. Tech. after graduation. His immediate response was, ‘M.Tech. from India has no value. If still it is about going for technological field, one should go for MS, because an M.Tech. after B.Tech. shows that one didn’t do one's graduation right’. That was a brutal hit, I think I had let it off then, but it was seriously brutal.

- I had tried to tell of Mamata Swain auntie, she has B. Sciene, M. Science and M.Tech. It was not worth it, I couldn’t recall her name right, I was referring to her as Uni’s mother, pathetic.

% Mahima and her mom had left. They were going to be back by Thursday (20-Dec-2012). Mahima knew about it, I guess. She was quiet yesterday in the TT room or later, didn’t speak much. Yeah, other than cursing Ojas and showing that she had realized that Ojas is a freak. Can’t tell how long in her small brain this lesson will last.

Note: The Discipline Committee's Network can’t get my phone tapped by completely external and independent body, because if they would want to contact me through phone, they will also come under the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment