Sunday, May 9, 2021

2012 December 26 (Met Anjaneya and Singing of Rap song)



Index of Journals
26-Dec-2012

• No studies today. I finished that song about 'Rape'. It is awesome!

• In the evening – 1800 – Anirudh Patekar was seen in the parking (Infra-red effect).

• I was talking to Amrit, then I met this guy Anjaneya. He is in first year after school and wants to go for aviation. He knows coding, Java and some IDEs. It was cool. I spoke to him behind C-block and Ojas came here. Uni’s mom was around too behind bushes I think and she was listening.

• Ojas’s tip for my singing: frame your sentence, write it down to rote-learn it.

• Ojas has got better in behavior with me.

• 1900 – 1930: in the park on the bench. Mahima roaming around in the park

• I just make these guys hear my rap song so it was my first public appearance then. Awesome! I was on my normal loud volume. I was good!

• Mahima and me on the bench and we talked about her studies. She was bored and with messed up mind.

• I tell her that I know about her and Ojas bullshit on terrace.

• I tell her of studies and she was telling to f****** shut up. Literally. 

• I thought of rewinding her day in her head. It was supposed to make her feel better. It was a psychological activity – good, so I was having my first client as a psychologist as well. It is rather great!

• She was not allowing me ask her about her day then I was about to leave from A2 gate of the central park and she was going from the C-block one.

• 1940: Appu came. I called him. Mahima was looking here and I called her here.

• She allowed me to question her now.

• 2000: Amogh came. He is a disaster, conversation ruinist. Abusing both Mahima and me.

• 2015: Mahima said to leave. I tell her to “f***ing leave and go and f*** with her books” jokingly in rap-style.

• It was clear from her face that she was happier than earlier. She was actually feeling better. I told it to her like showing off myself.

• She picked up brick and I didn’t stop telling to “f***ing go and f*** with books” and now she was throwing bricks here to hit me.

• 2020: back at home

• Amogh is pathetic. Hardik ignored him. After my missed calls to Hardik, he called back, I told him to tell Amogh to not waste time down in the evening and study something.

No comments:

Post a Comment