Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-5



Index of Journals
May 5, 2011
    
It was Algorithms Design and Analysis (ADA) practical today. The exam went fine, I was not nervous for this exam after I learnt of sir’s friendly attitude with students during the B batch viva. He was all the same with ours as well. He didn’t flip out on anyone, not even on Roshan who did 10 practical writings instead of 16. I did the 16th in the morning to raise my average, Vibha had calculated her average to be lesser than mine but she said ‘8.9’ to sir during the viva, that’s point-one more than my average. Sir was impressed with Tanvi, the s**t. The females score easily at ADGITM / NIEC, take it to be Computer Graphics (CG) headed by Anshul sir, or ADA taught by Prashant sir. I am lucky to have Vibha in my life. I met with her group after the exam and it was okay between me and them, I was worried about Sonam but it is all fine now. Sonam called in the evening to my surprise, she asked me if I take her comments at heart, I just called her crazy for having of that sort, and told her that I just feel pity for Dhanraj and Ravi when she and Srishti get together to rip them off their respect. I am glad that she doesn’t consider me as a bad guy. I am not a bad guy. 
During ADA practical sir asked to implement Rabin Karp algorithm using graph, Nitish said something which seemed to be half-right start of the problem. I couldn’t reach a conclusion to put down and sir had already sent others out for not having even the slightest idea. I hope I get good marks, I got 16 in ADA second terminal, which is good, because I was very worried about my score, and I couldn’t have failed in ADA again. 
I talked to teacher for Electrical Science reappear practical exam in first block, and it is dated for tomorrow. I am pretty busy today, Shruti is helping but I am still worried because I don’t think getting Shruti to work is a nice idea, well, she herself came by to help. Akash Rajpoot has the images of the file but he hasn’t sent the whole file, I just don’t want him to be betraying me like anyone else. 

Smita wanted me to talk to amma on Rekha buaji’s word. She has been trying to connect since two days back and it would have been third had she sent a message today. 
God bless me
Ashish
Tags: Journals

No comments:

Post a Comment