Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-17



Index of Journals
April 17, 2011

Why would aunt talk of selling the Tri Nagar house, and what position does Prashant hold that he thought he could speak in the situation? I was listening to the conversation going on in Dining room during lunch, I was in my room and thought maybe I should speak in this matter but then who am I for this family? I can’t be getting into any sort of conversation about anything, I just want separation at any price, doesn’t matter if it leaves me homeless. I will have to be on my own someday, and I just can’t stop myself from thinking of hurting him and leaving him to see his money drain in his medical expenses, that would be good for medical sector that they just got new investors. But before that this man should try giving me trouble beyond limits leaving me with no other option.

In the morning babaji came to me in my room to give me Rs 500 note with little viral lecture. He said it was very right of me to tell an 85-year-old man that he is narrow-minded. I had told him this when he had called me narrow minded yesterday in the morning when Anu had come to me to ask for laptop. I was just warning her of hardware problems that occur when computers are not carried properly. Of course, I wasn’t wrong that babaji couldn’t sleep whole night failing to understand where he’d been wrong whole his life. Plus he wanted to know the subjects of IV semester.

I had very bad cold by morning almost turning into fever. I was feeling seriously week that I had to take medicine; even amma (I don’t know how) came up with medicine. That was good because even my medicine box empty now. 

I really benefitted from my habit of keeping the phone on silent mode. Nishant had died trying to connect me via messages and phone calls but I never received any on time. Nor did I reply to apologize for not responding to any in between, which would have ultimately put me online. This guy texted for like two hours, two of them read that he was near Ahlcon Public School opposite my apartments. He had given 11 missed calls. This guy has gone crazy; Infocom has got him into real deep shit. E biz had done the same thing to Anubhav Koli. 

I was not able to decide whether I should take rest or I should continue to study, it was eleven. Prashant was listening to music and I thought may be he is off the books as for today. I had taken around 25 minutes to take this decision that I would get some sleep and as I lay down Prashant would put his phone off, stretch his hands as long as he could to pretend and take up the books. What the hell was that?

Yesterday, when all the people from chachi’s side had gathered here on the occasion that Swati didi’s parents were finding a match for her. I hadn’t gone put to wish anyone when mamiji was there ever since afternoon. Pinki mausi called me out from my room where I was sleeping. I changed and came out. I was just sittting and in between mausiji asked for something to eat, then later she spoke to tell me to go and get some sleep. I had no intentions of sitting over ther for long but then she spoke my mind, however rude that was. I walked away after amma went to kitchen right next. Creepy family line!
God bless me
Ashish
Tags: Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment