Monday, July 5, 2021

Success Story: Tenzin Kunsel (Jul 2021)



Go to Index of Guest Interviews

Tenzin Kunsel

1996-January-15, Chef and Manager at 'Tenzin Tibet Kitchen'

  1. What is the one factor that contributed most in what you have achieved in life?

    I am working, and am larning, and paying my own bills. I would say 'self-reliance' is that one factor.

  2. What is your single biggest achievement?

    There are a lot of things that I have achieved. Today, one thing that I am proud of is that I try to be better than what I was yesterday.

  3. What is the one lesson that you learnt the hard way?

    Don't expect too much from anyone.
    Whatever happens in your life you need to learn to move on.
    Because in the end life goes on.
  4. What is the one thing that you would like to change about India to make it a better country?

    Keep the environment clean.
    India also has the second highest population so it needs to work on population control.

  5. What would be your message to anyone aspiring success?

    Never give up. Even if you fail, you need to learn to stand up and keep on trying.

  6. What is the biggest mistake that you have ever made?

    I trust so easily and I think that my biggest mistake and weakness too.

  7. Please tell us about the toughest times you have ever had, the most testing times that you have been through.

    Covid period in 2020 was my toughest time as I was unemployed and was also not doing very well healthwise. I had become lazy too.
    He adds, "your questions are not simple, they make a person think deep and look back and look inside for answers.

  8. What is the one thing that motivates you the most?

    My mom. Because when I see her it makes me feel that I can do anything. She is the one who was there when I was small, and she motivates me that I can do anything and I am grateful for her support like having someone who can back you up, in case you fall.

  9. What is the one thing that worries you the most?

    This is also related to my mom as she is getting older so it makes me worried.

  10. Please tell us about your five year plan. Personally and professionally.

    I might get married in five years, this is my plan if I find that right girl.
    Like my boss (Kusang), I want to own a restaurant or a cafe, something that I can call my own and control. Professionally speaking.

  11. Define 'hard work'.

    For me, it is that 'you need to be regular. It is a tough thing to do. You need to have patience.'

Ref: Tenzin Tibet Kitchen (in MDC, Sector - 5, Panchkula, Haryana)

Dated: 05 Jul, 2021 Tags: Communication Skills,Management,Success Story

No comments:

Post a Comment