Saturday, July 3, 2021

2013 January 15 (Discipline Committee Team aka Surveillance Team also has Mahima Gupta in it)



Index of Journals
15-Jan-2013

- Prachi broke her nail in the school, was sent to medical room, I brought her home.

- When I went to see Uni’s mom (the computer nerd from A2 block), Rishabh Jain was seen on the road-side.

- I now decided to deliver off the project to her and just this expansion not anyway further. 

- Maybe next expansion would be to freak Rishabh Jain.

- Out in the park at 1830 with Prabhav and little kids.

- Then TT basement: Mahima was there. Good, she talked of Hardik. She talked of the message I had sent to her on 1-Jan. She is now part of surveillance team.

- I broke the half-broken TT racket of Harsh and his mom came looking for me. I sorted it on her door on the sixth floor (B1).

- Uni’s mom was unavailable today.

- Discipline Committee / Surveillance Team and people in the red colors around. Sentization Bullsh*t.

- I was in t-shirt after soccer in Table Tennis basement room and went for five minutes walk. Discipline Committee / Surveillance Team's Sentization Bullsh*t.

- I was going to the temple and then in the t-shirt I felt cold and also mood was gone near the other end of the MCD-park, I cut in to come back home, that hurt the Discipline Committee / Surveillance Team damn bad.

Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment