Sunday, July 18, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-02 - Gareema Sethi was not teaching algorithms)



Index of Journals
2 January 2011

“Gareema Sethi ma’am was just not doing the complete job. I mean, who’s supposed to teach the students to learn to write algorithms. I mean, may be the time given to her for theory classes wasn’t enough to teach algorithms but then why didn’t she utilize the practical periods to do the same?” 

Vibha Bhardwaj had called yesterday but I was on terrace and I did not take the call. I didn’t bother to call back. She has been acting b***hy and that just isn’t right. She had texted me for New Year but I didn’t even reply to that. I didn’t wish anybody this time then why her so specially? I actually meant ‘nobody’ when I said it. 

Life is not good; I just want to keep moving to get to some place of mine.
It is my exam next day and I need to theoretically start studying. I was watching movie on “Movies Now” when I returned from terrace where I was flying kite. Yeah I was lucky to find one there incidentally.
It was awkward to collect the thread on that branch before Kunal Jain’s mother who had suddenly come to the terrace. She must have probably come to see if I was doing anything suspicious. Huh, these people sometimes make me go crazy. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment