Sunday, July 18, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-04)



Index of Journals
4 January 2010

I went back to bed at, even before, 2300. That was silly, but I just couldn’t sit in bed for longer. I woke up around nine in the morning. I was awake for a second at five in morning but I was again out of any sense of tension. I slept back. I had nightmare, I been having them for quite some time now. 

I took the books taking the day lightly and I have been going very slowly till now. I came to watch television way before six-half and, it’s seven-half now. I better go now. 

I texted Vibha back last night and she’s still ready to comeback even after how I had ignored her on New Year eve. I am confused what to do with her; I am just not letting her go that easily.

I feel like I am such a big fool to dream of ever becoming big with this big useless thing in my room, Prashant. He is sick, and no one except his biological relations can tolerate his shit.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment