Sunday, July 18, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-01)



Index of Journals
1 January 2011

“Why do I still feel bad about my short height? I feel like quitting on living a normal life! And what is surprising is that when I hate myself the most so much that if on earth I would want one person to get removed would be me, these girls still covet me.”

I was watching this movie ‘Transporter 2’ and then during the last fight grandpa was giving grandma calls. Grandma wasn’t listening and so I told him. So he called me, it felt bad to spread the blanket on him during the last action scene of the movie I was so interestingly watching. But then I realized that we had a situation here and I didn’t do anything wrong from no angle. The situation was grandpa can’t shout and grandma couldn’t listen. And since past few days grandpa’s throat has been at its worst, he’s been coughing all time, sometimes it worries me too much (though it has nothing to do with me).

Okay, I chose not to go for a ride and etcetera when aunt just asked. Well I was asked, or informed about them being going, twice, actually thrice when the last time Anu came.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment