Monday, July 5, 2021

2013 January 9 (Rape and Tricolor painted on every bench)



Index of Journals
9-Jan-2013

Morning 0800: I was at Yash's house. I thought I needed to talk to someone who can help me with my problem that is more like mental. I told him to call me if he is able to contact Asha Menon to talk to me. I told him to use my landline number, as I was not going to open my phone now until I don't have a damn need of it, only after college reopens.

- Religious songs playing as I was sitting in the bathroom and not doing anything, great.

- Gurarchi's phone was off at night and in the morning too, okay, I hope that the number stops existing.

Then around 2100: I was at Appu’s door. I thought I should ask him if his father can help me with the fact that I need some space to study and his father owns a flat in C-block that is like a guest house for special people coming for treatment in his hospital.

- I had come back from walk on peripheral rounds and as I enter the floor zero of B1 block from Raju's area, I see [Look Alike] of the Dhruv’s dead grandfather. Trying to climb the stairs nearer to the flat number '2', which was brutal.

- Ashwin’s father (Jains) looking at me like I have been r*ped or something. I was not feeling a thing after having spent the day sitting around or with Srishti, Prachi etc or then sleeping after breakfast. I need to feel like home here. Also the situations look favorable.

1352 - 1500: I was outside to spend some time on the swings with Anushka

Diwij Munjal had went up before when I was leaving the B1 block, and he did handshake when he was coming down again when I was entering building again.

Tri-color painted horizontally on the back-rest of every bench in the central park. I came over here on one on which Anushka and her intelligent friend was sitting.

Surveillance: Following, bird watching, eye balling : it is all still on, good that I never had a direct reception.

I AM NOT GOING TO EXPAND. I AM RATHER GOING TO BE SITTING MY A** IN THE BED AND TRY TO BE LIKE STEPHEN HAWKING OR ALBERT EINTSTEIN THAN BE OUT THERE AND GIVING WAY TO ANY OF THE FAGGOTS I WILL SEE IN THE TIME TO COME UNTIL I DONT FEEL SITUATIONS ARE LIKE NORMAL. NO EXPANSION, AT ALL.

THIS WAS ALL AND EVERYTHING A BULLS**T DRAMA AROUND ME OF PUTTING UP PEOPLE WHOM I THOUGHT WERE GOING TO HELP. THEY WANTED ME TO BE RUNNING AROUND AND AFTER THEM, KNOCKING ON THEIR DOORS AND LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT, AND THEN SIT BACK AFTER THEY SIMPLY DISCARD ME AFTER LISTENING TO ME. WOW, WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING.

Labels: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment