Sunday, July 18, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-05)



Index of Journals
5 January 2011

I went to bed around 0000 last night to get the usual half-hour long rest and I just didn’t put the alarm the sound. What happened next was obvious. I woke up around six, lucky me. At 0630 I was running to go to bath. And amma asked the usual question of when I would leave. Though I’d tell her that I’m in hurry but when was she getting the food ready before I come?

I reached college on time around 0800 and I just sat in the stairs of that closed building to study my left stuff. I had left almost half of what I had planned to do and I had planned to do two-third of the whole. 

I wrote the exam nicely, though I could have got along with the teacher who was staring me too much but I didn’t. That was because she saw me talking to myself.

I came home straight away, trying to keep away from girls though I love them all. I, kind of, feel like I am not doing justice with them some times.  
I was home around 1500 and then I was watching TV till four till I went to bed. 

When I’ll get over with this movie and after dinner it’ll be nine!

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment