Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Worst case thinking and lessons to ponder upon


My Meditations    « Previously    Next »
28 Jun 2026

Day 18 of job search

Worst case thinking

If I am not able to pay my cook -
If I default on society dues -
Well, a lot of "what if(s)".

When you lose your job, what is the first consequence of that?

# Stress

# Financial crunch

What two things we can do to manage stress?

# Meditate

# Exercise

What two things we can do to manage financial crunch?

# Cut back on expenses

# Pick up some thing to do that pays something


Q: Let's say this is your 18th day job search. What would you do? Or what would you do differently? I'd need to collect feedback. "Error Analysis" of the feedback # Get book recommendations from ChatGPT (to work on the errors from feedback) # Get YouTube video recommendations from ChatGPT (to work on the errors from feedback) (or Gemini)
Work on the foundations Apurba Das: Goal shouldn't just be to clear the interview. But to stay in the job long enough.

My Meditations    « Previously    Next »

No comments:

Post a Comment