My Meditations « Previously
"I was excited till the morning, but nervous and confused at noon." Why: Because the project is not exciting and it isn't related to AI or ML. Much more like a Cloud and Software engineering project.... At first sight. ~~~ The thought I am getting right now is I am gonna have to find a way out. ~~~ A loan is bad for the person who needs it and good for the person who doesn't. CASE 1: Netizens have an opinion and view that if you have an X amount of Home loan and you have an X amount of money in your account, you shall not pay the home loan till it has a interest rate like 7-8% set and revised based on RBI's repo rate. You keep the X amount of money in a fund that has higher returns such as Index funds with (historically) 12-12.5% returns and specifically higher than Home loan interest rate, and then you continue with Home loan. CLEARLY: This person didn't need home loan but he took it. CASE 2: Second case is a person who is okay to pay the EMI and is in need of a house so Home loan would be good for him. CASE 3: Third case is a person who DOES NOT want to pay EMIs and who COULD live within or below his means. I am sort of a Case 3 type of person. I value freedom more than debts, burdens, EMIs and monthly payouts. Home loan is bad for me. ~~~ Random Quote: When you are angry, drink water. Water has cooling and cleansing properties. And so does slow and deep breathing.
My Meditations « Previously
No comments:
Post a Comment