Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Local LLM via LM Studio Diagnostics Prompt

See All on GenAI    « Previously    Next »
# ROLE

Expert AI Engineer

# TASK

Help me debug and diagnose what might be the issue here: the laptop or the model?

# TASK CONTEXT

I am trying to run an LLM locally using LM Studio but failed with first two models (not sure why -- that's the reason I am here).
Succeeded with the third: Bonsai 27B Q1

# OUTPUT FOMARTTING INSTRUCTIONS

- Return an HTML (Single HTML file)

# FIND ADDITIONAL CONTEXT BELOW

## LAPTOP HARDWARE DETAILS

=========================================
DELL LAPTOP SYSTEM INFORMATION
Started: Sun Jul 19 08:37:40 PM IST 2026
=========================================

--- SYSTEM OVERVIEW ---
>>> uname -a
Linux jain-Latitude-5310 6.14.0-37-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Fri Nov 14 22:10:32 UTC 2025 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

>>> lsb_release -a
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 25.04
Release:	25.04
Codename:	plucky

>>> hostnamectl
 Static hostname: jain-Latitude-5310
       Icon name: computer-laptop
         Chassis: laptop 💻
      Machine ID: bd8632766e28477ba2ab79d4d21e943e
         Boot ID: 0bc8cc24c7cc454c9e0ac9eb3d7189f6
Operating System: Ubuntu 25.04
          Kernel: Linux 6.14.0-37-generic
    Architecture: x86-64
 Hardware Vendor: Dell Inc.
  Hardware Model: Latitude 5310
Firmware Version: 1.19.0
   Firmware Date: Mon 2023-03-13
    Firmware Age: 3y 4month 1w

--- HARDWARE INFORMATION ---
>>> sudo dmidecode -s system-manufacturer
Dell Inc.

>>> sudo dmidecode -s system-product-name
Latitude 5310

>>> sudo dmidecode -s system-version
Not Specified

>>> sudo dmidecode -s system-serial-number
1P5J763

>>> sudo dmidecode -s baseboard-product-name
0PDV43

--- CPU INFORMATION ---
>>> lscpu
Architecture:                            x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):                          32-bit, 64-bit
Address sizes:                           39 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
Byte Order:                              Little Endian
CPU(s):                                  12
On-line CPU(s) list:                     0-11
Vendor ID:                               GenuineIntel
Model name:                              Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
CPU family:                              6
Model:                                   166
Thread(s) per core:                      2
Core(s) per socket:                      6
Socket(s):                               1
Stepping:                                0
CPU(s) scaling MHz:                      69%
CPU max MHz:                             4900.0000
CPU min MHz:                             400.0000
BogoMIPS:                                3199.92
Flags:                                   fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc art arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm 3dnowprefetch cpuid_fault epb ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp ibrs_enhanced tpr_shadow flexpriority ept vpid ept_ad fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid mpx rdseed adx smap clflushopt intel_pt xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves dtherm ida arat pln pts hwp hwp_notify hwp_act_window hwp_epp vnmi md_clear flush_l1d arch_capabilities
Virtualization:                          VT-x
L1d cache:                               192 KiB (6 instances)
L1i cache:                               192 KiB (6 instances)
L2 cache:                                1.5 MiB (6 instances)
L3 cache:                                12 MiB (1 instance)
NUMA node(s):                            1
NUMA node0 CPU(s):                       0-11
Vulnerability Gather data sampling:      Not affected
Vulnerability Ghostwrite:                Not affected
Vulnerability Indirect target selection: Mitigation; Aligned branch/return thunks
Vulnerability Itlb multihit:             KVM: Mitigation: Split huge pages
Vulnerability L1tf:                      Not affected
Vulnerability Mds:                       Not affected
Vulnerability Meltdown:                  Not affected
Vulnerability Mmio stale data:           Mitigation; Clear CPU buffers; SMT vulnerable
Vulnerability Reg file data sampling:    Not affected
Vulnerability Retbleed:                  Mitigation; Enhanced IBRS
Vulnerability Spec rstack overflow:      Not affected
Vulnerability Spec store bypass:         Mitigation; Speculative Store Bypass disabled via prctl
Vulnerability Spectre v1:                Mitigation; usercopy/swapgs barriers and __user pointer sanitization
Vulnerability Spectre v2:                Mitigation; Enhanced / Automatic IBRS; IBPB conditional; PBRSB-eIBRS SW sequence; BHI SW loop, KVM SW loop
Vulnerability Srbds:                     Not affected
Vulnerability Tsa:                       Not affected
Vulnerability Tsx async abort:           Not affected
Vulnerability Vmscape:                   Mitigation; IBPB before exit to userspace

>>> cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep -E 'model name|cpu cores|siblings|processor' | head -20
processor	: 0
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
siblings	: 12
cpu cores	: 6
processor	: 1
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
siblings	: 12
cpu cores	: 6
processor	: 2
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
siblings	: 12
cpu cores	: 6
processor	: 3
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
siblings	: 12
cpu cores	: 6
processor	: 4
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
siblings	: 12
cpu cores	: 6

>>> cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies 2>/dev/null || echo 'Frequency scaling info not available'
Frequency scaling info not available

--- MEMORY (RAM) INFORMATION ---
>>> free -h
               total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:            14Gi       2.7Gi       9.7Gi       508Mi       3.2Gi        12Gi
Swap:          4.0Gi          0B       4.0Gi

>>> cat /proc/meminfo | grep -E 'MemTotal|MemFree|MemAvailable|SwapTotal|SwapFree'
MemTotal:       15527500 kB
MemFree:        10160896 kB
MemAvailable:   12697880 kB
SwapTotal:       4194300 kB
SwapFree:        4194300 kB

>>> sudo dmidecode -t memory | grep -E 'Size|Type|Speed|Manufacturer|Part Number' | head -20
	Error Correction Type: None
	Size: 16 GB
	Type: DDR4
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: 3200 MT/s
	Manufacturer: 80AD000080AD
	Part Number: HMA82GS6DJR8N-XN    
	Configured Memory Speed: 2667 MT/s
	Module Manufacturer ID: Bank 1, Hex 0xAD
	Memory Subsystem Controller Manufacturer ID: Unknown
	Non-Volatile Size: None
	Volatile Size: 16 GB
	Cache Size: None
	Logical Size: None
	Size: No Module Installed
	Type: Unknown
	Type Detail: None

--- STORAGE INFORMATION ---
>>> lsblk -o NAME,SIZE,TYPE,MOUNTPOINT,MODEL
NAME          SIZE TYPE MOUNTPOINT                          MODEL
loop0           4K loop /snap/bare/5                        
loop1        73.9M loop /snap/core22/1908                   
loop2        11.8M loop /snap/desktop-security-center/59    
loop3         242M loop /snap/firefox/6042                  
loop4        14.4M loop /snap/prompting-client/104          
loop5         516M loop /snap/gnome-42-2204/202             
loop6        11.1M loop /snap/firmware-updater/167          
loop7        91.7M loop /snap/gtk-common-themes/1535        
loop8        10.8M loop /snap/snap-store/1270               
loop9        44.4M loop /snap/snapd/23771                   
loop10        568K loop /snap/snapd-desktop-integration/253 
loop11      210.2M loop /snap/thunderbird/706               
nvme0n1     476.9G disk                                     BC511 NVMe SK hynix 512GB
├─nvme0n1p1     1G part /boot/efi                           
└─nvme0n1p2 475.9G part /                                   

>>> df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
tmpfs           1.5G  2.4M  1.5G   1% /run
/dev/nvme0n1p2  468G   12G  432G   3% /
tmpfs           7.5G   90M  7.4G   2% /dev/shm
efivarfs        384K  113K  267K  30% /sys/firmware/efi/efivars
tmpfs           5.0M  8.0K  5.0M   1% /run/lock
tmpfs           1.0M     0  1.0M   0% /run/credentials/systemd-journald.service
tmpfs           1.0M     0  1.0M   0% /run/credentials/systemd-resolved.service
tmpfs           7.5G  4.4M  7.4G   1% /tmp
/dev/nvme0n1p1  1.1G  6.2M  1.1G   1% /boot/efi
tmpfs           1.5G  136K  1.5G   1% /run/user/1000

>>> sudo fdisk -l 2>/dev/null | grep -E 'Disk /dev/'
Disk /dev/loop0: 4 KiB, 4096 bytes, 8 sectors
Disk /dev/loop1: 73.89 MiB, 77475840 bytes, 151320 sectors
Disk /dev/loop2: 11.75 MiB, 12320768 bytes, 24064 sectors
Disk /dev/loop3: 242 MiB, 253751296 bytes, 495608 sectors
Disk /dev/loop4: 14.42 MiB, 15118336 bytes, 29528 sectors
Disk /dev/loop5: 516.01 MiB, 541073408 bytes, 1056784 sectors
Disk /dev/loop6: 11.13 MiB, 11673600 bytes, 22800 sectors
Disk /dev/loop7: 91.69 MiB, 96141312 bytes, 187776 sectors
Disk /dev/nvme0n1: 476.94 GiB, 512110190592 bytes, 1000215216 sectors
Disk /dev/loop11: 210.16 MiB, 220364800 bytes, 430400 sectors
Disk /dev/loop10: 568 KiB, 581632 bytes, 1136 sectors
Disk /dev/loop8: 10.83 MiB, 11354112 bytes, 22176 sectors
Disk /dev/loop9: 44.45 MiB, 46604288 bytes, 91024 sectors

--- DISPLAY / GRAPHICS ---
>>> lspci | grep -E 'VGA|Display|3D'
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake UHD Graphics (rev 04)

>>> glxinfo -B 2>/dev/null | grep -E 'OpenGL vendor|OpenGL renderer|OpenGL version'

>>> xrandr --current 2>/dev/null | grep -E 'connected|Screen'
Screen 0: minimum 16 x 16, current 1920 x 1080, maximum 32767 x 32767
eDP-1 connected primary 1920x1080+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 290mm x 170mm

--- NETWORK INFORMATION ---
>>> lspci | grep -E 'Network|Ethernet|Wireless'
00:14.3 Network controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP CNVi WiFi
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (10) I219-LM

>>> ip addr show | grep -E '^[0-9]|inet '
1: lo:  mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
    inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
2: eno2:  mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state DOWN group default qlen 1000
3: wlo1:  mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP group default qlen 1000
    inet 192.168.1.4/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global dynamic noprefixroute wlo1

>>> iwconfig 2>/dev/null | grep -E 'IEEE|ESSID|Mode|Frequency'

>>> sudo lshw -C network 2>/dev/null | grep -E 'product|vendor|driver|version'
       product: Comet Lake PCH-LP CNVi WiFi
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       version: 00
       configuration: broadcast=yes driver=iwlwifi driverversion=6.14.0-37-generic firmware=77.2753b721.0 QuZ-a0-hr-b0-77.u ip=192.168.1.4 latency=0 link=yes multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11
       product: Ethernet Connection (10) I219-LM
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       version: 00
       configuration: autonegotiation=on broadcast=yes driver=e1000e driverversion=6.14.0-37-generic firmware=0.6-4 latency=0 link=no multicast=yes port=twisted pair

--- BATTERY INFORMATION ---
>>> cat /sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/uevent
DEVTYPE=power_supply
POWER_SUPPLY_NAME=BAT0
POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE=Battery
POWER_SUPPLY_STATUS=Full
POWER_SUPPLY_PRESENT=1
POWER_SUPPLY_TECHNOLOGY=Li-poly
POWER_SUPPLY_CYCLE_COUNT=0
POWER_SUPPLY_VOLTAGE_MIN_DESIGN=11400000
POWER_SUPPLY_VOLTAGE_NOW=12912000
POWER_SUPPLY_CURRENT_NOW=1000
POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL_DESIGN=3685000
POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL=3094000
POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_NOW=3094000
POWER_SUPPLY_CAPACITY=100
POWER_SUPPLY_CAPACITY_LEVEL=Full
POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE=Battery
POWER_SUPPLY_MODEL_NAME=DELL 2PFPW09
POWER_SUPPLY_MANUFACTURER=SMP
POWER_SUPPLY_SERIAL_NUMBER=1301

>>> acpi -V 2>/dev/null

--- USB & PERIPHERALS ---
>>> lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 3554:fc03 CX 2.4G Receiver
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:565c Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Integrated_Webcam_HD
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 8087:0026 Intel Corp. AX201 Bluetooth
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub

>>> lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 10th Gen Core Processor Host Bridge/DRAM Registers
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake UHD Graphics (rev 04)
00:04.0 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v5/E3-1500 v5/6th Gen Core Processor Thermal Subsystem
00:08.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v5/v6 / E3-1500 v5 / 6th/7th/8th Gen Core Processor Gaussian Mixture Model
00:12.0 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake Thermal Subsytem
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP USB 3.1 xHCI Host Controller
00:14.2 RAM memory: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP Shared SRAM
00:14.3 Network controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP CNVi WiFi
00:15.0 Serial bus controller: Intel Corporation Serial IO I2C Host Controller
00:15.1 Serial bus controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake Serial IO I2C Host Controller
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake Management Engine Interface
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCI Express Root Port #5 (rev f0)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Device 02b2 (rev f0)
00:1d.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCI Express Root Port #13 (rev f0)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP LPC Premium Controller/eSPI Controller
00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP cAVS
00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation Comet Lake PCH-LP SMBus Host Controller
00:1f.5 Serial bus controller: Intel Corporation Comet Lake SPI (flash) Controller
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (10) I219-LM
01:00.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 Bridge [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
02:00.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 Bridge [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
02:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 Bridge [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
02:02.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 Bridge [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
03:00.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 NHI [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
39:00.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 USB Controller [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] (rev 06)
3a:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS525A PCI Express Card Reader (rev 01)
3b:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller: SK hynix BC511 NVMe SSD

--- BIOS / FIRMWARE ---
>>> sudo dmidecode -t bios | grep -E 'Vendor|Version|Release Date|ROM Size'
	Vendor: Dell Inc.
	Version: 1.19.0
	Release Date: 03/13/2023
	ROM Size: 32 MB

>>> sudo dmidecode -t system | grep -E 'Wake-up Type|Family'
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	Family: Latitude

--- SENSORS ---
Warning: sensors not found. Install with: sudo apt install lm-sensors
sensors not installed. Install with: sudo apt install lm-sensors
--- PCI DEVICES ---
>>> lspci -vvv | grep -E 'Device|Class|Subsystem|Capabilities' | head -50
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Video
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
00:04.0 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v5/E3-1500 v5/6th Gen Core Processor Thermal Subsystem
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Ethernet
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation Dual Band Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) AX201 160MHz 2x2 [Harrison Peak]
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Device 02b2 (rev f0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	DeviceName: Onboard - Sound
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	Capabilities: 
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f
	DeviceName: Onboard - Other
	Subsystem: Dell Device 099f

--- DELL SPECIFIC ---
>>> cat /sys/class/dmi/id/product_name
Latitude 5310

>>> cat /sys/class/dmi/id/product_version


>>> cat /sys/class/dmi/id/bios_version
1.19.0

--- SOFTWARE & DRIVERS ---
>>> dpkg -l | grep -E 'nvidia|amd|intel|mesa|firmware' | head -20
ii  accountsservice                               23.13.9-7ubuntu1                           amd64        query and manipulate user account information
ii  acl                                           2.3.2-2                                    amd64        access control list - utilities
ii  alsa-utils                                    1.2.13-1ubuntu1                            amd64        Utilities for configuring and using ALSA
ii  amd64-microcode                               3.20250708.0ubuntu0.25.04.2                amd64        Platform firmware and microcode for AMD CPUs and SoCs
ii  anacron                                       2.3-42ubuntu1                              amd64        cron-like program that doesn't go by time
ii  apg                                           2.2.3.dfsg.1-7                             amd64        Automated Password Generator - Standalone version
ii  apparmor                                      4.1.0~beta5-0ubuntu14.2                    amd64        user-space parser utility for AppArmor
ii  appstream                                     1.0.4-1                                    amd64        Software component metadata management
ii  apt                                           3.0.0                                      amd64        commandline package manager
ii  apt-utils                                     3.0.0                                      amd64        package management related utility programs
ii  aspell                                        0.60.8.1-4                                 amd64        GNU Aspell spell-checker
ii  at-spi2-core                                  2.56.1-1                                   amd64        Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (D-Bus core)
ii  avahi-daemon                                  0.8-16ubuntu2                              amd64        Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon
ii  baobab                                        48.0-1                                     amd64        GNOME disk usage analyzer
ii  base-files                                    13.6ubuntu2                                amd64        Debian base system miscellaneous files
ii  base-passwd                                   3.6.6                                      amd64        Debian base system master password and group files
ii  bash                                          5.2.37-1.1ubuntu1                          amd64        GNU Bourne Again SHell
ii  bc                                            1.07.1-4                                   amd64        GNU bc arbitrary precision calculator language
ii  bind9-dnsutils                                1:9.20.11-0ubuntu0.2                       amd64        Clients provided with BIND 9
ii  bind9-host                                    1:9.20.11-0ubuntu0.2                       amd64        DNS Lookup Utility

>>> lsmod | head -20
Module                  Size  Used by
ccm                    20480  3
snd_seq_dummy          12288  0
snd_hrtimer            12288  1
snd_hda_codec_realtek   217088  1
snd_hda_codec_generic   122880  1 snd_hda_codec_realtek
snd_hda_scodec_component    20480  1 snd_hda_codec_realtek
qrtr                   53248  2
rfcomm                102400  6
cmac                   12288  3
algif_hash             16384  1
algif_skcipher         12288  1
af_alg                 32768  6 algif_hash,algif_skcipher
bnep                   32768  2
snd_sof_pci_intel_cnl    20480  0
snd_sof_intel_hda_generic    36864  1 snd_sof_pci_intel_cnl
soundwire_intel        77824  1 snd_sof_intel_hda_generic
soundwire_cadence      45056  1 soundwire_intel
snd_sof_intel_hda_common   192512  2 snd_sof_intel_hda_generic,snd_sof_pci_intel_cnl
snd_soc_hdac_hda       24576  1 snd_sof_intel_hda_common


=========================================
Collection completed: Sun Jul 19 08:37:47 PM IST 2026
Log saved to: dell_system_info_20260719_203740.log
=========================================

--- QUICK SUMMARY ---
Model: Latitude 5310
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10810U CPU @ 1.10GHz
RAM: 14Gi
Storage: 468G
OS: Ubuntu 25.04
Kernel: 6.14.0-37-generic


## LOGS

2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.052.232 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.052.234 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.053.673 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.110.835 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.110.837 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.110.902 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.110.911 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.110.935 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.110.959 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.110.959 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.110.967 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.110.968 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.110.971 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.110.974 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.110.976 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.111.424 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.048.968 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.048.971 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.050.418 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.106.066 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.106.068 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.106.146 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.106.155 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.106.178 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.106.201 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.106.202 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.106.210 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.106.211 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.106.213 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.106.217 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.106.219 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.106.542 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.047.808 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.047.810 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.049.141 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.104.102 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.104.107 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.104.176 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.104.186 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.104.220 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.104.252 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.104.253 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.104.267 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.104.269 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.104.272 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.104.277 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.104.280 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:14:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.104.683 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.062.148 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.062.151 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.063.489 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.107.690 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.107.693 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.111.176 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.111.188 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.111.215 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.153.585 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.153.588 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.157.010 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.157.016 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.157.022 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.157.029 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.157.032 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.157.492 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.062.321 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.062.324 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.063.749 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.110.605 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.110.608 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.115.678 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.115.702 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.115.745 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.178.756 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.178.762 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.182.340 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.182.346 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.182.353 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.182.362 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.182.365 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.182.751 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.056.579 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.056.582 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 14:27:16 [DEBUG]
 0.00.057.983 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 14:27:17 [DEBUG]
 0.00.100.277 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.100.280 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:17 [DEBUG]
 0.00.103.534 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.103.546 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.103.578 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 14:27:17 [DEBUG]
 0.00.145.789 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.145.791 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 14:27:17 [DEBUG]
 0.00.148.861 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.148.865 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.148.870 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.148.875 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.148.878 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 14:27:17 [DEBUG]
 0.00.149.389 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:44:52 [DEBUG]
 0.00.106.713 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.106.715 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:44:52 [DEBUG]
 0.00.108.036 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-Q1_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:44:53 [DEBUG]
 0.00.988.653 W common_fit_params: failed to fit params to free device memory: n_gpu_layers already set by user to 999999, abort
2026-07-20 16:44:57 [DEBUG]
 0.00.077.595 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.077.600 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:44:57 [DEBUG]
 0.00.079.217 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-Q1_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:44:58 [DEBUG]
 0.00.979.058 W common_fit_params: failed to fit params to free device memory: n_gpu_layers already set by user to 999999, abort
2026-07-20 16:45:04 [DEBUG]
 0.07.212.643 W load_hparams: Qwen-VL models require at minimum 1024 image tokens to function correctly on grounding tasks
0.07.212.646 W load_hparams: if you encounter problems with accuracy, try adding --image-min-tokens 1024
0.07.212.646 W load_hparams: more info: https://github.com/ggml-org/llama.cpp/issues/16842
2026-07-20 16:45:06 [DEBUG]
 0.09.014.244 I srv    load_model: loaded multimodal model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-mmproj-BF16.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:45:07 [DEBUG]
 0.10.821.144 I srv    load_model: initializing, n_slots = 4, n_ctx_slot = 8192, kv_unified = 'true'
2026-07-20 16:45:07 [DEBUG]
 0.10.840.352 I srv          init: chat template supports preserving reasoning, consider enabling it via --reasoning-preserve
0.10.840.392 I srv  llama_server: model loaded
0.10.840.396 I srv  llama_server: listening on http://127.0.0.1:38445
2026-07-20 16:45:12 [DEBUG]
 0.15.713.817 I slot get_availabl: id  3 | task -1 | selected slot by LRU, t_last = -1
0.15.713.879 I slot launch_slot_: id  3 | task 0 | processing task, is_child = 0
2026-07-20 16:45:26 [DEBUG]
 0.29.286.960 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | prompt processing, n_tokens =     12, progress = 0.75, t =  13.57 s / 0.88 tokens per second
2026-07-20 16:47:21 [DEBUG]
 2.24.408.348 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    100, tg =   1.00 t/s, tg_3s =   1.00 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:25 [DEBUG]
 2.28.712.018 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    103, tg =   0.98 t/s, tg_3s =   0.70 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:28 [DEBUG]
 2.31.795.779 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    105, tg =   0.97 t/s, tg_3s =   0.65 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:33 [DEBUG]
 2.36.035.950 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    108, tg =   0.96 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:37 [DEBUG]
 2.40.247.919 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    111, tg =   0.96 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:41 [DEBUG]
 2.44.448.291 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    114, tg =   0.95 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:45 [DEBUG]
 2.48.631.189 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    117, tg =   0.94 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:49 [DEBUG]
 2.52.818.306 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    120, tg =   0.93 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:54 [DEBUG]
 2.57.002.992 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    123, tg =   0.93 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:47:58 [DEBUG]
 3.01.241.207 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    126, tg =   0.92 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:02 [DEBUG]
 3.05.597.727 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    129, tg =   0.91 t/s, tg_3s =   0.69 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:06 [DEBUG]
 3.09.735.944 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    132, tg =   0.91 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:11 [DEBUG]
 3.13.970.868 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    135, tg =   0.90 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:15 [DEBUG]
 3.18.122.412 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    138, tg =   0.90 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:19 [DEBUG]
 3.22.264.870 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    141, tg =   0.89 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:23 [DEBUG]
 3.26.462.426 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    144, tg =   0.89 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:27 [DEBUG]
 3.30.617.647 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    147, tg =   0.88 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:31 [DEBUG]
 3.34.774.290 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    150, tg =   0.88 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:36 [DEBUG]
 3.39.126.152 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    153, tg =   0.87 t/s, tg_3s =   0.69 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:40 [DEBUG]
 3.43.324.298 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    156, tg =   0.87 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:44 [DEBUG]
 3.47.509.869 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    159, tg =   0.87 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:48 [DEBUG]
 3.51.658.374 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    162, tg =   0.86 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:52 [DEBUG]
 3.55.766.938 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    165, tg =   0.86 t/s, tg_3s =   0.73 t/s
2026-07-20 16:48:57 [DEBUG]
 3.59.893.707 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    168, tg =   0.86 t/s, tg_3s =   0.73 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:01 [DEBUG]
 4.04.028.807 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    171, tg =   0.86 t/s, tg_3s =   0.73 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:05 [DEBUG]
 4.08.166.228 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    174, tg =   0.85 t/s, tg_3s =   0.73 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:09 [DEBUG]
 4.12.443.794 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    177, tg =   0.85 t/s, tg_3s =   0.70 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:13 [DEBUG]
 4.16.660.547 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    180, tg =   0.85 t/s, tg_3s =   0.71 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:17 [DEBUG]
 4.20.791.384 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    183, tg =   0.84 t/s, tg_3s =   0.73 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:22 [DEBUG]
 4.24.972.558 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    186, tg =   0.84 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:26 [DEBUG]
 4.29.127.501 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    189, tg =   0.84 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:30 [DEBUG]
 4.33.279.986 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    192, tg =   0.84 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:34 [DEBUG]
 4.37.723.280 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    195, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.68 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:39 [DEBUG]
 4.41.902.266 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    198, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:43 [DEBUG]
 4.46.076.865 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    201, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.72 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:46 [DEBUG]
 4.49.858.038 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    204, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.79 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:50 [DEBUG]
 4.53.647.617 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    207, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.79 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:54 [DEBUG]
 4.57.400.925 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    210, tg =   0.83 t/s, tg_3s =   0.80 t/s
2026-07-20 16:49:57 [DEBUG]
 4.59.905.616 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | prompt eval time =   28329.59 ms /    16 tokens ( 1770.60 ms per token,     0.56 tokens per second)
4.59.905.624 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 |        eval time =  255862.06 ms /   212 tokens ( 1206.90 ms per token,     0.83 tokens per second)
4.59.905.626 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 |       total time =  284191.65 ms /   228 tokens
4.59.905.635 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 |    graphs reused =        211
4.59.905.692 I slot      release: id  3 | task 0 | stop processing: n_tokens = 227, truncated = 0
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 5.36.055.363 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.158.457 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.158.475 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.159.811 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.195.495 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.195.497 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.198.773 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.198.782 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.198.805 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.232.613 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.232.617 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.235.720 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.235.724 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.235.730 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.235.735 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.235.737 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.236.127 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.053.994 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.053.996 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.055.306 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.092.381 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.092.383 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.095.453 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.095.471 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.095.502 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.132.576 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.132.579 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.135.438 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.135.441 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.135.446 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.135.451 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.135.454 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.135.977 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.055.970 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.055.972 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.057.340 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.095.978 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.095.981 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.098.772 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.098.784 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.098.809 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.135.835 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'output.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.135.839 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.138.614 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.138.618 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.138.623 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf'
0.00.138.628 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-8B-Q2_0.gguf
0.00.138.630 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:50:33 [DEBUG]
 0.00.139.034 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:50:47 [DEBUG]
 0.00.073.049 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.073.052 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:50:47 [DEBUG]
 0.00.074.578 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-Q1_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:50:48 [DEBUG]
 0.00.995.222 W common_fit_params: failed to fit params to free device memory: n_gpu_layers already set by user to 999999, abort
2026-07-20 16:50:52 [DEBUG]
 0.05.339.233 W load_hparams: Qwen-VL models require at minimum 1024 image tokens to function correctly on grounding tasks
0.05.339.236 W load_hparams: if you encounter problems with accuracy, try adding --image-min-tokens 1024
0.05.339.236 W load_hparams: more info: https://github.com/ggml-org/llama.cpp/issues/16842
2026-07-20 16:50:54 [DEBUG]
 0.06.848.810 I srv    load_model: loaded multimodal model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-mmproj-BF16.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:50:56 [DEBUG]
 0.08.549.452 I srv    load_model: initializing, n_slots = 4, n_ctx_slot = 8192, kv_unified = 'true'
2026-07-20 16:50:56 [DEBUG]
 0.08.572.305 I srv          init: chat template supports preserving reasoning, consider enabling it via --reasoning-preserve
0.08.572.346 I srv  llama_server: model loaded
0.08.572.350 I srv  llama_server: listening on http://127.0.0.1:37421
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.12.874.637 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.050.493 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.050.496 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.051.796 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.107.091 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.107.094 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.107.165 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.107.174 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.107.199 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.107.223 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.107.224 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.107.232 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.107.233 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.107.236 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.107.240 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.107.243 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.107.572 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.047.077 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.047.080 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.048.389 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.103.343 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.103.346 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.103.413 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.103.422 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.103.445 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.103.468 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.103.469 E
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.103.477 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.103.478 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.103.480 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.103.484 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.103.486 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.103.970 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.045.663 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.045.666 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:51:00 [DEBUG]
 0.00.047.009 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:51:01 [DEBUG]
 0.00.100.320 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.100.322 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.100.391 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.100.402 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.100.428 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.100.452 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.100.452 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.100.461 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.100.461 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.100.464 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.100.468 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.100.471 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:51:01 [DEBUG]
 0.00.100.879 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.052.045 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.052.047 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.053.519 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.114.175 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.114.178 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.114.248 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.114.257 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.114.282 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.114.307 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.114.308 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.114.323 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.114.324 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.114.327 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.114.331
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.114.333 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.114.752 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.049.395 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.049.398 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:52:36 [DEBUG]
 0.00.050.707 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.116.206 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.116.211 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.116.308 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.116.320 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.116.355 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.116.397 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.116.398 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.116.412 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.116.414 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.116.417 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.116.421 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.116.426 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
0.00.116.850 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.053.524 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.053.526 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.054.892 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.111.224 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
0.00.111.227 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.111.295 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.111.304 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.111.345 E common_fit_params: encountered an error while trying to fit params to free device memory: failed to load model
0.00.111.370 E gguf_init_from_reader: tensor 'token_embd.weight' has invalid ggml type 42. should be in [0, 42)
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.111.370 E gguf_init_from_reader: failed to read tensor info
0.00.111.378 E llama_model_load: error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.111.379 E llama_model_load_from_file_impl: failed to load model
0.00.111.381 E cmn  common_init_: failed to load model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf'
0.00.111.385 E srv    load_model: failed to load model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf': error loading model: llama_model_loader: failed to load model from /home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-gguf/Ternary-Bonsai-27B-dspark-Q4_1.gguf
0.00.111.387 I srv    operator(): operator(): cleaning up before exit...
2026-07-20 16:52:37 [DEBUG]
 0.00.111.944 E srv  llama_server: exiting due to model loading error
2026-07-20 16:52:44 [DEBUG]
 0.00.071.462 I srv          init: The UI is disabled
0.00.071.465 I srv          init: Use --ui/--no-ui (or deprecated --webui/--no-webui) to enable/disable
2026-07-20 16:52:44 [DEBUG]
 0.00.072.918 I srv    load_model: loading model '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-Q1_0.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:52:45 [DEBUG]
 0.01.010.690 W common_fit_params: failed to fit params to free device memory: n_gpu_layers already set by user to 999999, abort
2026-07-20 16:52:50 [DEBUG]
 0.05.314.958 W load_hparams: Qwen-VL models require at minimum 1024 image tokens to function correctly on grounding tasks
0.05.314.960 W load_hparams: if you encounter problems with accuracy, try adding --image-min-tokens 1024
0.05.314.961 W load_hparams: more info: https://github.com/ggml-org/llama.cpp/issues/16842
2026-07-20 16:52:51 [DEBUG]
 0.06.779.807 I srv    load_model: loaded multimodal model, '/home/jain/.lmstudio/models/prism-ml/Bonsai-27B-gguf/Bonsai-27B-mmproj-BF16.gguf'
2026-07-20 16:52:53 [DEBUG]
 0.08.547.051 I srv    load_model: initializing, n_slots = 4, n_ctx_slot = 8192, kv_unified = 'true'
2026-07-20 16:52:53 [DEBUG]
 0.08.570.438 I srv          init: chat template supports preserving reasoning, consider enabling it via --reasoning-preserve
0.08.570.479 I srv  llama_server: model loaded
0.08.570.483 I srv  llama_server: listening on http://127.0.0.1:46435
2026-07-20 16:53:02 [DEBUG]
 0.17.148.100 I slot get_availabl: id  3 | task -1 | selected slot by LRU, t_last = -1
0.17.148.158 I slot launch_slot_: id  3 | task 0 | processing task, is_child = 0
2026-07-20 16:53:08 [DEBUG]
 0.23.532.079 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | prompt processing, n_tokens =     28, progress = 0.65, t =   6.38 s / 4.39 tokens per second
2026-07-20 16:53:24 [DEBUG]
 0.40.057.195 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | prompt processing, n_tokens =     39, progress = 0.91, t =  22.91 s / 1.70 tokens per second
2026-07-20 16:55:49 [DEBUG]
 3.04.394.912 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    100, tg =   0.80 t/s, tg_3s =   0.80 t/s
2026-07-20 16:55:52 [DEBUG]
 3.07.728.328 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    102, tg =   0.79 t/s, tg_3s =   0.60 t/s
2026-07-20 16:55:55 [DEBUG]
 3.11.090.352 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    104, tg =   0.79 t/s, tg_3s =   0.59 t/s
2026-07-20 16:55:59 [DEBUG]
 3.14.692.502 I slot print_timing: id  3 | task 0 | n_decoded =    106, tg =   0.78 t/s, tg_3s =   0.56 t/s


See All on GenAI    « Previously    Next »

No comments:

Post a Comment