Sunday, June 27, 2021

2013 Mar 16 (Brain Stoning by Mudita Gupta continues)



Index of Journals
16 March 2013
Early by 1030: brain stoning continues the hammering on the wall right above along the vertical line from the point of my bed-cushion. It is so thumping so that one can feel the vibrations through the bed-back-rest-rim and the wall when one rests his head on the cushion. Only they know if they are trying to rip the upper surface of the wall of Mudita’s house (27) or they are trying to bring the entire wall down.

1100: I decided to go upstairs and meet Mudita (27) for what was going on and how long this construction work was going to continue. I went up and there was Suresh and Salaudeen entering the house on coming from the second lift. He tells me that he knows nothing of the construction work of the society and that Mudita too shouldn’t know that. I told him that I had specifically come to meet her as she an executive member, but as I showed him the work going on the ground floor with the cutting of thick tiles, he says Mudita is not home and that she probably won’t be able answer about the society work either, WTF. Of the construction inside his house (for the renovation), he said it will be over by one month and half.

I had specifically put band aid on my left hand as I was paining in the wrist and would feel week when it will come to picking up some weight keeping the arm high, like picking up a water-jug.

• Project group: Mukesh had been missing and no sign of him of what he wants to do about the project. I talked to Kohli and there was some issue in there group so that Mukesh was going to be in his group and Shukla in mine. Shukla had broken up from his group of four where someone else had entered (Nitin Sukhija, Keshav, Nitish, and Love). Shukla was with Kohli.

• After eating, I went out for a fifteen minutes walk that comprises of going on the outside street from society to the right until the corner of Sahyog Apartment near Pink-Hanuman-temple. 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment