Sunday, June 27, 2021

2013 Apr 24 (Dad's death anniversary, aunt calls me h-rami and event of Mahavir Jayanti)



Index of Journals
24-Apr-2013

It was BHANDARA outside on the event of MAHAVIR JAYANTI (Birth of Lord Mahavir).

1230: Seema aunt brought the food home and there's voice from outside calling out the word ‘HARAMI’ (roughly it means Free-Loader in English, however it is considered derogatory and vulgar in Hindi).

I sat to study and negative thoughts flared up in my head around 1400 that what if I get a lose hand from society later.

I changed and went out for a fixed time and proper serious service.

B11 Jain uncle was there, and he said to me ‘I should go and see myself if work is left outside’.

• Hardik had called Prashant but he didn’t go and later Kumkum bua was scolding him.

• 16 minutes of serving

• Hardik's father came and took over the middle serving of sweet-dish (HALWA).

• Cold drink was handed over to me, so, and then Puneet’s (Ponky's) dad took over. 

• It had been vacant earlier but then it was crowded again – kids and women, stupid reminders, and bullsh*tting people. I was authoritative and serious so didn’t face any problem in handling them.

• I came in with Vidhu and I see it crowded over here with B1 ladies like it was some party of something, pathetic stupid home-maker women.

•  was not smiling, I was serious, and nothing so funny was going on in me, faces of these people were worth watching, smiling as if something for show and entertainment was happening.

• It was all the colors – 'black & red' (Infrared), green & blue, red & blue (United States), lemon (Mahima's assets)

• My right hand pained afterwards, I put the CBA on it.
_ _ _

In the event where Veena and Mudita went to eat, I went over to be the host. I have not gone to eat in the last three events 17 Feb, 24 Apr and 27 Apr.
	
Tags: Behavioral Science, Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment