Tuesday, June 15, 2021

2013 Mar 02 (Delusional Thinking and Spoke for first time with Prashant)



Index of Journals
2-Mar-13

• Delusional Thinking: Newspapers all full of made up news

• Main paper on the front page had an ad of Apple iPhone (black model in white background (their symbol for me, black spot in white)).

• Last page had an ad of Samsung Tablet.

• HT city on front page had an ad of king-size 'royal apartment' somewhere something.

• Main paper on the international page and other pages had news I could directly relate to. Really, like ‘this is so m*****f***ing bad’ on the international page.

• In the evening on NDTV 1845 to 1945: every second ad was of Apple.

It has been this way ever since December, only that I don’t see it on the regularly and also I have told myself to not read newspaper for the same reason.

1450: I had just kept dongle on my table for use. Prashant entered the room with laptop. I picked the dongle up, fiddling and then I thought to give it over to him and not make shit up. It was a good choice. I spoke (for the first time since when I don’t know) ‘do you want it’, his response ‘hmm’.

• Mahima’s grandpa was outside the balcony, sitting in sunshine, it was a set-up, there was a sneeze later and the way guard picked chair up when next time I saw it and he wasn’t there.

• Women (aunty mostly) from society on walking peripheral rounds were talking bulls***. I heard some lines, and these faggots would only want to see me down.
Tags: Journal,Psychology,Emotional Intelligence,Behavioral Science,

No comments:

Post a Comment