Friday, June 18, 2021

2013 Feb 02 (Kunal Jain's father passes away)



Index of Journals
2-Feb-13
0930: I was up for the day.

NEWS COMES THAT KUNAL’S FATHER PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT AROUND 2200
• He had skin-cancer

1600: Evening: I was on terrace and there was strict following / surveillance. I was seeing 'sand brown and black' color combination of clothing on a lot of people.

• A lot of white buses

They are not expecting me to do Swati Tondon, what is going on?
• Their man-servant on the terrace when I had been there
• I have seen her father and mother too outside lift – many times

Amogh bullshitting: he was saying how he was sympathizing for the passing Kunal’s father last night
• I was like “you can’t help it so stop trying to look concerned”
• I had to leave off before he was going to start spitting explicit words on me again.
Tags: Journal,Psychology,Emotional Intelligence,Behavioral Science,

No comments:

Post a Comment