Thursday, June 10, 2021

2013 Mar 01 (Grandpa handing me Rs 1000 for the project)



Index of Journals
1-March-2013
• I was calling from aunt’s phone and amma saw it, and commented. I have money issues. Babaji spoke to show off his wealth, kind of my reverse psychology skills came into being. He handed me Rs 1000 straight. He was, of course, unhappy, but I told him that I was going to use them for the entire project and not just for paying phone bill.

• Spitting, person reminding of Anshu (the communication skills teacher), and a man taking a leak in my view.

• 15 minutes walk to get Mukesh here left me tired, knees were feeling it.

1030-1410: I was with Mukesh for final project based on NLP (Natural Language Processing).

1300: Mahima and Esha were outside window. Mahima screaming about her Math exam gone well. They were gone now and 10 minutes later, Naina’s voice (low, going, once).

I made the drawings, Mukesh put them on computer.
• I made calls from his phone so there were calls on his phone on ‘time’, crazy.

INFRARED / SURVEILLANCE EFFECT:
Evening: Apple Ads on TV in sync with my movement in and out of the room. Or it was like every second ad.
Tags: Journal,Psychology,Emotional Intelligence,

No comments:

Post a Comment