Sunday, June 27, 2021

2013 Feb 27 (Complaint of Anshu and Tanuja to the NIEC aka ADGITM CEO)



Index of Journals
27-Feb-13

• Wore same outfit as I wore on 19-Feb and they were throwing bulls**t on me.

• That Organizational Behavior was seen to throw reminders of Anshu (Communication Skills teacher) a number of times

• Then after the exam, I saw Anshu in the next class in light green aqua (was it neon green) ladies’ suit / body hugging kurti, all beefed up again, and the curly feather hair-do.

• Thunderbolts went up in my head.

• I went to complain to the CEO, at the reception, I spoke to this lady-attendant.

• As I was climbing the stairs, a guy held his phone up for video shooting me, crazy.

• She allowed me for a complaint, she had phoned inside and I was allowed in.

• No need for name, he said. I said I am CSE final year student.

• I entered the room and stood at the door as I saw his room and him working. He looked for a moment and then I came forth to take the seat all nice and easy. It was no point why I was going to stand when he was not even looking, so I considered that an opportunity. 

• I was quiet for some time first before speaking up when he looked up from his work to see me for once. I didn’t have in my head that if he says he doesn’t know anything, what I was going to say.

• As I said out my name and he wrote it in his pad, it came out clear that he didn’t know sh*t. I had to now think what I was going to say, he was expecting for a proper complaint. He asked me if that was the teacher’s name. I then said that the names of teachers are ‘Anshu and Tanuja’, hoping that he might look up or something, but now I know he was seriously under some rock all this long.

• I was quiet as I didn’t want to break down either in tears or in words. At a moment, he raised his voice to say out in his rustic accent “you haven’t said anything; it has been an hour, five minutes since you have been sitting like this.”

• When I spoke in English, he told me he was not able to understand me and that I should use Hindi. 

• He asked me to say more in the complaint in order for him to understand, I told him they try to provoke contact by standing in the way of the student and throwing glances. By now, I had already learnt that I should not be complaining to this person, and I told him to not take a complaint and it is just if he knows anything about it or not. It was fast, he missed the last part.

• He asked me if by ‘provoking contact’ I meant, ‘hitting, beating, shouting, or if complain was about them not teaching well’. To this, I said ‘no, their teaching is fine’.

• Fifth semester 'Organizational Behavior' teacher passed from behind me in the library. Her face saying ‘sorry’ for my condition and not for what they are doing.

• Tanuja Nautiyal Backstabber had come to the exam room and she stood at the door to watch here. She has been back in her straight falling hair from the curly near shoulders.

2000-2200: I made calls to a whole lot of people for project and grouping.

From Seema aunt’s phone and in the middle of that, a call for aunt came from her dad's house.

I called people, called them back if they didn’t pick up, conversation lasting for around 5 minutes, knowing their group, etc.
Tags: Journal,Behavioral Science,Emotional Intelligence,Psychology,Politics,Management,Communication Skills,

No comments:

Post a Comment