Saturday, February 4, 2023

Shalu Jain (YOB: 1995, 3D Visualizer) Year: 2023

Go to Index of Guest Interviews

Shalu Jain

1995-Mar-14, 3D Visualizer

  1. What is the one factor that contributed most in what you have achieved in life?

    Patience and practice

  2. What is your single biggest achievement?

    I have not achieved anything "biggest" yet.

  3. What is the one lesson that you learnt the hard way?

    Always care for your parents before anything else. The way they care for you no one can.

  4. What is the one thing that you would like to change about India to make it a better country?

    By shutting down those people who stay in India and still talk bad things about India 😝

    By shutting down those people jo India mein rhkr India ki burai krte rhte 😝
  5. What would be your message to anyone aspiring success?

    I think I'm not that successful enough to give anyone such message.

  6. What is the biggest mistake that you have ever made?

    Not enjoying my school life.
    Should not have taken it that seriously.

    Not njoying my school life Utna seriously nhi lena chahiye tha
  7. Please tell us about the toughest times you have ever had, the most testing times that you have been through.

    My mom had caught typhoid during the Covid-19 pandemic. That one month was toughest for me and my family.
    I was scared a lot.
    But by God's grace, everything went well.

    Meri mummy toh typhoid hua tha corona ke time pr.. that 1 month was toughest for me and my family Mein bhut dar gyi thi But by god's grace everything went well
  8. What is the one thing that motivates you the most?

    My dream of buying my own house 🥰
    And I have to do something in life... Don't want to sit idle.

    My dream of buying my own house 🥰 N kuch toh krte rhna h life mein..Khali nhi baithna
  9. What is the one thing that worries you the most?

    Taking care of my family.

  10. Please tell us about your five year plan. Personally and professionally.

    Professionally, I want to explore more in the field of 3D. But as such there is no 5 year plan.
    Personally speaking, things are not in my hands that what I think and plan will happen. So, it depends on luck.

    Professionally mein 3d ke field or explore Krna chahti hu. But as such 5 year ka plan nhi bnaya h Personally toh mere hath mein nhi h ki jo Sochi vaisa hi ho jae Toh kismat pr h
  11. Define 'hard work'.

    Putting our efforts in action. (Rather than sitting idle and ideating.)

  12. Define 'family'.

    Family means peace.
    Family is what we can rely on anytime.
    When the family is with us, we feel we will find one or the other solution to a problem.

    Family bolun toh SUKKOON. Family is what we can rely on anytime Unke sath hone se lgta h kuch na kuch solution toh nikl hi jayega
  13. How would you prioritize following two items in your life:
    A. Friends and Family
    B. Personal Development and Hobbies

    1. Friends and Family
    2. Personal Development and Hobbies

Dated: 05 Feb, 2023 Tags: Communication Skills,Management,Success Story

No comments:

Post a Comment