Saturday, February 4, 2023

Ashish Jain (1991, Data Scientist) Year: 2023

Go to Index of Guest Interviews

1991-Dec-18, Data Scientist

  1. What is the one lesson that you learnt the hard way?

    What you sow, you reap.

  2. What is the one thing that you would like to change about India to make it a better country?

    Provide free education.

  3. What is the biggest mistake that you have ever made?

    There are lots of such mistakes of mine.
    Biggest is that I have not been able to quit caffeine yet.

  4. What is the one thing that worries you the most?

    I am paying a home loan that I took in August. I think about it a lot. It worries me the most.
    Interviewer: That is correct. Loan is a headache.
    But hardly anyone buys a home without taking home loan. Interviewer: Yes, that's the only option with us the middle class people.

Dated: 2023 Feb 5 Tags: Communication Skills,Management,Success Story

No comments:

Post a Comment