Sunday, May 15, 2022

Malini Kochar (2022-May-15)

Yes, it is confusing what I should do now? How should I start telling you about Malini Kochar.
Well, first thing: Let me introduce her to you with some titles like her highness deserves.
Malini Kochar, the mother of pig, the whore of seven kingdoms and the money hungry gold digger bitch.
And her pig has a name: Dhruv Kochar
Do you know what it feels like to be powerful?
Have you ever been an abuser, a bully? But it does not matter who you, what matters is who Malini Kochar is.
She is rich but not powerful, she is a cunt.
What am doing here is a crime. Do not try it at home. Haha.
Am going to give you her address so you know where she lives and you relate more with her.
B-23, Manu Apartments, Mayur Vihar, Ph 1, Delhi 110091
Now, why I am doing this all when I can simply go and sleep on this peaceful night?
I will tell you why. Her face makes me sick.
I don't want to stay stuck in that trauma and die from taking medications for sleep, depression and anxiety.
Every time I am on a visit to Manu Apartments, one of her reminders of her or her family appear somewhere or the other.
Good night!
Tags: Journal,

No comments:

Post a Comment