Friday, May 6, 2022

Hammer, Chisel and Grinder (Journal 2022-May-06)

Index of Journals

"9 years later and the sounds of chisel and hammer, and grinder affect me."

I had lied down around 12 AM but still I have not been able to catch sleep at 01:50 AM.
Tejbhan Vidhayak mason completed his work today.
I don't seem to have any headache but just some kind of little irritation and anxiety in head.
One of the reasons that I am not able to sleep is because I might have slept for roughly 5 hours in the afternoon.
In the evening, I was winding up the paperwork for electrician (Dinesh Saini), painter (Md. Nizamuddin), mason (Tejbhan Vidhayak) and plumbing work (Vijay Mittal and Md. Aslam).
Something funny happened today:
I mistakenly did not join the "HR Disciplinary Discussion" for complaints against me of unavailability around 4:30 and she had to reschedule it at 6 PM.
Before going to bed, I was working on finding my psychiatrist prescriptions to send them to HR so that she is aware of everything she should know.
That was how I spent my day.

Took medication for sleep, anxiety and depression.
Now am going sleep with Moti next to me in my bed.

Thank you for reading.
Tags: Technology,Psychology,Journal,Behavioral Science,

No comments:

Post a Comment